GDT: Buffalo (43-24-10) vs Montreal (38-32-8)

dlbalr

Kudos to O'Byrne for this insideout story :lol: Also, kudos to Lapierre. He's born again it would seem :)

What ya mean insideout story?

Also, PYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great goal..

now.. can someone please show the first two lines how this is done... its called going hard to the net and getting the puck there.. .rebounds, deflections...

The top two lines are playing on the outside or trying to make pretty plays in tight.. not working!

Man the refs sure are ignoring some blatant penalties... hits on guys 30 feet from the puck.. holding markov, some nasty cross checks....

Even the linesmen misses call. On a sequence, a Sabres player was knocked down by a Habs player just inside the Habs blueline. The puck left the Habs' zone but Buffalo came back in right after. The Sabres player was still down in the Habs' zone and he sprawled his arms over to the blueline and the linesmen didnt call the offside. Aside from the fact that I didnt know you could cancel an offside just by having your hands over the blueline, the puck clearly entered the Habs' zone before that. Ensued a good 2 mins of attack in the Habs zone.

I saw that one too.. I know they miss stuff, but the hold on Markov was watched by the ref 10 feet away.. he couldn't have missed it.. he decided not to call it...

Even the linesmen misses call. On a sequence, a Sabres player was knocked down by a Habs player just inside the Habs blueline. The puck left the Habs' zone but Buffalo came back in right after. The Sabres player was still down in the Habs' zone and he sprawled his arms over to the blueline and the linesmen didnt call the offside. Aside from the fact that I didnt know you could cancel an offside just by having your hands over the blueline, the puck clearly entered the Habs' zone before that. Ensued a good 2 mins of attack in the Habs zone.

I sure would like a third goal as well

There's something about scoring one in the third that makes the team go crazy for the next one.

Nice rush by Moen! :clap:

We sure look a hell of a lot better than yesterday. Wow that was the ugliest win I ever saw

I was not expecting much from a second game in a row after such a stinkout and the Halak miracle on ice.

3-0.... Amen baby!

Edited by Toronthab

WOOOO! That was a beauty, even if Moen just lost control of the puck and it found its way to SKost's stick!!!

Thank God our 3rd and 4th lines are scoring because the top 2 are on a dry spell

there it is... that 3rd goal.. and by the same hardworking group who are collapsing to the front of the net, not the boards!

HAHAHA!

So what do we need after a win here tonight

And what do we need to face the Sabres, 7th place?

DON'T.......JINX.....

Sorry..I hate to admit it... but I'm not superstitious at all!! :)

Although I could acknowledge this as good psychology if I were on the ice before the final buzzard.

Sorry..I hate to admit it... but I'm not superstitious at all!! :)

Although I could acknowledge this as good psychology if I were on the ice before the final buzzard.

It's not superstition! It's an established fact! :)

PS - I wouldn't be anywhere near the ice if there were buzzards around :P

Edited by lazy26

It's not superstition! It's an established fact! :)

PS - I wouldn't be anywhere near the ice if there were buzzards around :P

One buzzard tried to fly to the game but was refused at the plane. He had two dead raccoons under his armpits, but the rule was only one carrion per passenger. :o