Sponsorship

Habsfan21

Hilarous, now Belinda Stronach, who ran for the Tory leadership last year, has defected to the liberals. That should be enough to save the government.

Liberals now with the NDP have 151 votes

Tories and Bloc have 152

Indepdent MP Carolyn Parrish has already said she'll vote with the government, and I am sure David Kilgore will too with Martin committment to helping the Sudan.

So this is a good day for Canada, bad for the evil alliance.

[Edited on 2005/5/17 by Leafs Suck]

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

So this is a good day for Canada

Honestly, no depends which party you have allegience to, it's not a very good day for Canada. It's pretty sick what is happening. Not to help the image of Canada and of democracy. Getting worse and worse. And after, when you're going to talk about democracy to Mr Putin.. he'll laugh in your face. That's what he did with Mr Bush regarding his election. That's what he'll say to us now.

:nono:

:(

I dont know or follow politics, but I believe all politicians are somewhat corrupted and they know it. In private sharks dont give each other shit about who ate the most surfers. They only do it in public to fool the rest of the fishes (us).

Originally posted by ap79

I dont know or follow politics, but I believe all politicians are somewhat corrupted and they know it. In private sharks dont give each other shit about who ate the most surfers. They only do it in public to fool the rest of the fishes (us).

Well, there's corruption in every field of society. I do work in the political area and I can tell you there's lot of great people out there. What I can say is that it might be tough for someone who has a feet in the private sector to be good and honest in politics regarding public affairs. Conflicts of interests. I don't know lot of people who would be able to resist and not taking advantage of it. If you're doing politics, it's better be for the good reason.

Yes their is corruption in every field of society. I work in a place and see corruption first hand. I personaly don't think this current government is corrupt. I think the bad seeds are out and they're dealing with alot of heat simply cuz it happened under a liberal government watch.