Habs @ Washington: GAME 1

bar

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me crazy... but I love how the playoffs have shaped up for the Habs.

WE CAN BEAT WASHINGTON.

Then it would be Buffalo in the 2nd Round (as Flyers put out NJ) and then whoever in the ECF.

Love it.

GO HABS GO!

Big things from MaxLap and SKost tonight...

Hell yeah, glass 1/2 fill type people, lifes too short to be negative....let's try to suspend rationale tonight and just believe, lets not throw the towel in after the first period, this will not be a series where Montreal dominates every period. Let's show people we are the best fans in the world.

Hell yeah, glass 1/2 fill type people, lifes too short to be negative....let's try to suspend rationale tonight and just believe, lets not throw the towel in after the first period, this will not be a series where Montreal dominates every period. Let's show people we are the best fans in the world.

No threat of this. The last time this happened Patrick Roy was in his 20s.

Tha last time they came out of a break in the schedule they played really well. Maybe they will have another run. They have had several days off to rest and have a game plan.

We will all find out soon enough who will put up or shut up. i have my picks.

I would be happy with them bonding and winning this series. The more games this group gets this year the better they will be next year.

Still too many floaters on the team.

Boy, Halak will have to come up HUGE in the first 10 minutes - the biggest 10 minutes of netminding in his life. If we can ride out the initial, inevitable waves of ferocious Cap attacks, we have a chance to squeak out something tonight. Otherwise...yikes!

dsc00004wk6.jpg

That was awesome. Too bad Chantal is getting older (she's almost 50). She was really hot about 5 years ago!

Nearly 20 degrees and sunny out, molson in the fridge, Habs beer glass chilling in the freezer, smells like the Playoffs!

GO HABS GO!

Gotta say, Molson's produces some pretty hideous swill.

This is what the thread needed! Come on...how can you not be optimistic hearing this!

This team of ours can play excellent hockey. We have MAB and Cam back and starting to fit in more.... We have seen virtually all our players come up big at different times, including those in the doghouse of late.

Playoff time. New Season. What we played for.

Go HAbS GO!!