Washington @ Habs: GAME 3

bar

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd line PP unit looks brutal.. bad passes, poor decision making..

Of course they have Hammer back there... :(

Yep. Hamrlik carrying the puck in the offensive zone is brutal. 0% chance of succes.

Another game where they have to show all the penalties that should have been called on Washington... I just don't get it. Its not like some of these are iffy calls or away from the play. They sure don't miss much against the Habs.

The only good news is that so far the Caps PP has been brutal and usually pumps the Habs up with a great kill. Would like to see a few more PP for the Habs though...

Jacques Demers just backed you up, great period for Gill.

Is that ever true. And Spacek. It's playoff time, and I hear that lots of the vets come alive for the last dance.

Is that ever true. And Spacek. It's playoff time, and I hear that lots of the vets come alive for the last dance.

I am very proud of my team these days. Great fun!

Tough break.. our biggest issue is the faceoff.. we are losing possession far too often...

boys need to work it, but maybe this is better then getting ahead and having washington go all out.... just keep it close and then pounce...

what's the point of having Bergeron if he isn't going to SHOOT the damn puck???? If he is going to give up shooting chance to setup someone else it would be one thing, but to pass up a shooting chance and have the other dman shoot from a worse position, is just stupid :angry:

Sigh.. getting away from them.. I hate it when you dominate but don't score.. this always happens.

I sure wish JM would take a page out of the caps book and get some guys in front of the net. washington screens, we stand beside their goalie...