Washington @ Habs: GAME 3

bar

We've been outplaying these guys and we're down by two. Ship happens.

I really like the way Pouliot is into it tonight.

We get the next goal.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hamrlik is a liability n the pp

Hamrlik has been a liability most of the time he is on the ice. The need to stick with Markov for the full 2min.

depends how the Caps play it. Halak's weakness is screened shots. If the Caps put guys in front of Jaro and take just about any kind of shots from the point and the Habs skaters dont block too many of them and we're in trouble.

Kozed has been quite the prophet so far.

I don't think i've seen the habs take a shot yet with traffic in front of the net.

Yup.. but that works on most goalies.. what is driving me nuts is watching them do it with no adjustment from JM.. worse, we can't seem to do it to the Caps.

depends how the Caps play it. Halak's weakness is screened shots. If the Caps put guys in front of Jaro and take just about any kind of shots from the point and the Habs skaters dont block too many of them and we're in trouble.

Kozed has been quite the prophet so far.

lol, we win the draw.. blown down.. count them boys..

Yup.. but that works on most goalies.. what is driving me nuts is watching them do it with no adjustment from JM.. worse, we can't seem to do it to the Caps.

lol, we win the draw.. blown down.. count them boys..

It does work against most goalies, but it is more effective when the goaltender is 5'11".

well, there is the short leash, but I think this has more to do with the team then Halak... Hung out to dry this period. Guys going to the net with ease...

Let's see if Price can help get some momentum going.

We've been outplaying these guys and we're down by two. Ship happens.

I really like the way Pouliot is into it tonight.

We get the next goal.

Looks like I need an edit.

This is just too bad. We've been playing a great game.

need to change the goalie.

Carey's chance to turn the tide.

well, there is the short leash, but I think this has more to do with the team then Halak... Hung out to dry this period. Guys going to the net with ease...

Let's see if Price can help get some momentum going.

I don't think you can blame him for the majority of what has occurred.

The Capitals have elite finishers

Finally someone hitting - Pouliot with two solid hits - now if someone could just drive hard to the net!!!

Nice hit by Pouliot.. after Laps held up... I don't know why Pouliot has to lead in the hit department, but maybe it will wake the rest of them up to stop playing so easy.

Not sure why Laps is even in the lineup - he brings nothing but his mouth. would much rather see SK74.

Edited by hab29RETIRED

Carey's chance to turn the tide.

I don't think you can blame him for the majority of what has occurred.

The Capitals have elite finishers

That's true. They're quick and accurate.

4-0

This isn't about Halak or Price... this is about the fact that the Caps are so much better offensively then our team. If we don't have incredible goaltending and make our chances count... we are not going to win much...

We had them down and unsure of themselves, but the refs, some bad luck, and then a full on collapse has Washington loose flying. It is going to be very tough to push back into this series. (unless maybe we can get Theo back)