Fleischmann - Steckel - Fehr
Chimera - Belanger - Bradley

Defencemen:
Schultz - Green
Poti - Corvo
Morrisonn - Carlson

Goaltender:
Varlimov

Lines from last game, will update lines when get it.
*Edit: Added OB, removed MAB, til sure whats the final word. Edited by bar

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go :hlogo: go

Although Price is not perfect, his weaknesses are different then Halak's. This alone will work in our favour, because they will be shooting high glove, and this is not a problem for price.

I would rather see Washington come out flying and get price in the game early. This will frustrate them then we'll take it to them.

We all must Thank Halak for getting us here, because we all know he is 75% of the reason why we even made it. So lets not waste his efforts

I for one, will state right now, the series is far from over, and I have faith they will win. Being negative will not help this team any, lets have some faith!

I for one, will state right now, the series is far from over, and I have faith they will win. Being negative will not help this team any, lets have some faith!

Exactly, we as fans should have the mindset that we wish our team to have. I mean, if they were as negative as some of the people I see on here, they would be golfing with the leaves already. Stay positive have faith, and if nothing else enjoy the ride.

O'byrne's in and Darche is out, looks like that means MAB goes to the 4th line. Unless Spacek doesn't play, which would make for an awful jumbling of the D pairings.

I think we have a chance tonight (and it's probably the last game in which we do). Price represents a needed karma change. More importantly, the Caps have so thoroughly demonstrated their dominance that they just might, unintentionally, take the foot of the pedal a bit. That may give us an opening to inflict some damage. :hlogo:

What I'd really like to see is the narrative around Price start to change tonight. He's been unlucky all season. If the bounces go his way for once, some of the clouds around him may start to lift. That'd be nice.

I know I sound like delusional fan but I don't see this dominance by the Caps. They've had bad periods and good periods same as the habs. Their good periods just result in large amount of goals. Just think though, this could be a 2-1 lead for the habs right now. We're not out of this by any stretch, thats what I believe anyway, I have no stats to back this up, just a feeling that we'll be alright. It'd be easy to write them off..then crow about it later "...see...see.. I was right..", it's harder to put yourself out there and believe. By all rights if the Habs showed what fans show they would roll over the next two games.

I see it like this, they win tonight, they have momentum next game in Washington, where they are a better road team.

GO HABS GO!

I think we have a chance tonight (and it's probably the last game in which we do). Price represents a needed karma change. More importantly, the Caps have so thoroughly demonstrated their dominance that they just might, unintentionally, take the foot of the pedal a bit. That may give us an opening to inflict some damage. :hlogo:

What I'd really like to see is the narrative around Price start to change tonight. He's been unlucky all season. If the bounces go his way for once, some of the clouds around him may start to lift. That'd be nice.

You have to think that with all of the bad luck that Price has recieved for a while, that its just a matter of time for things to go his way, and a win could go a long way in making him believe the same.

Whether its "yin yang" or "Karma re-alignment" I believe that he is due....... :hlogo:

I think the Habs will win tonight.

The Caps are falling into playing incomplete games and succeeding. They are flawed and I think they

will suffer 2 wake up calls before this series is over.

Glad to see they put MAB back up front and on PP duty. Him playing 20 plus minutes on defense was dumb.

That said, for us to win will require the caps to show up with their B game, and our guys have to both protect the crease, and attach theirs.

It'd be a great story if, after all the crap he's been through and being thrown out there as some sort of last resort move, Price saves our collective ass. If any Habs player has the upside of stealing games, it's him.

That being said, the Habs have to play 60 mins. Not go in with that stupid "Gotta score first, gotta take the lead then defend it" mentality. It's the playoffs, you're playing an offensive powerhouse; you're gonna win by working harder from the 1st to the 60th minute, period.

Oh, and they need to go to the f'n net. Enough with the perimeter-hail-mary-pass-across-the-slot shit already.

Glad to see they put MAB back up front and on PP duty. Him playing 20 plus minutes on defense was dumb.

That said, for us to win will require the caps to show up with their B game, and our guys have to both protect the crease, and attach theirs.

I'd be happier if Martin finally realizes that Hamrlik doesnt belong on the PP. Not holding my breath for it though...

I'd say MAB arguably has been better then Hamrlik and Spacek thus far int he series.

What would be a miracle is if they lose the game EVERYONE doesn't blame Price. They couldn't even when they scored 5 goals.

Unless they play a perfect 60 minute game they'll lose. simple as that, Washington can bench 3 guys and there replacemnts are better then most of the habs forwards.

So they have there work cut out for them that's for sure.

I'd say MAB arguably has been better then Hamrlik and Spacek thus far int he series.

What would be a miracle is if they lose the game EVERYONE doesn't blame Price. They couldn't even when they scored 5 goals.

Unless they play a perfect 60 minute game they'll lose. simple as that, Washington can bench 3 guys and there replacemnts are better then most of the habs forwards.

So they have there work cut out for them that's for sure.

I was at the Bell Center for game 3 and trust me, MAB Hammer and Fatcheck equally sucked

Really? maybe i missed some of MAB mistakes. I did see plenty of the 6 and 44. I'm not sur ehow adding another slow defenseman into the lineup helps, but what do i know.

Really? maybe i missed some of MAB mistakes. I did see plenty of the 6 and 44. I'm not sur ehow adding another slow defenseman into the lineup helps, but what do i know.

I think O'Byrne is a better defenceman than MAB; sure he is slow, but he is more fundamentally sound than MAB when it comes to playing D, and he is much bigger

Dont get me wrong, ROB (there is a nickname for Ryan) still makes WTF defensive mistakes on occasion, but he has really improved this season

I think O'Byrne is a better defenceman than MAB; sure he is slow, but he is more fundamentally sound than MAB when it comes to playing D, and he is much bigger

Dont get me wrong, ROB (there is a nickname for Ryan) still makes WTF defensive mistakes on occasion, but he has really improved this season

If I was Martin, I'd tell O'Byrne that he's right back up in the stands if I see Brooks Laich in front of the net for more than 2 seconds.

No anticipated lineup changes for Washington though both Shaone Morrisonn and Joe Corvo (just what I need, I'm already missing 2/12 players in the HW playoff pool due to injury) missed practice yesterday and are listed as questionable for this one. If they can't go, they'd be replaced by John Erskine and Tyler Sloan.

If Spacek (game time decision) does not play, Bergeron will play alongside Hamrlik.

No anticipated lineup changes for Washington though both Shaone Morrisonn and Joe Corvo (just what I need, I'm already missing 2/12 players in the HW playoff pool due to injury) missed practice yesterday and are listed as questionable for this one. If they can't go, they'd be replaced by John Erskine and Tyler Sloan.

If Spacek (game time decision) does not play, Bergeron will play alongside Hamrlik.

Shame on you to dare picking against the Habs anyway :P

Do we know why Corvo missed the practice ??

Shame on you to dare picking against the Habs anyway :P

Do we know why Corvo missed the practice ??

Not sure; the article I pulled that info from says Corvo should be good to go anyways. Morrisonn not so certain.

You avoided the first part of his statement. You picked against the Habs. :lol:

I was supposed to reply to that? :) I picked a cheap Washington player in my pool (in fact, the cheapest there is since there are no zero-rated players), ho hum. In other news, I'm dead last in the pool right now, shouldn't that be enough humiliation in itself?

Some guys are gonna have to wake up. I'm tired of hearing people bitch about the goalies or MAB or Laps or Sergei K. Depth guys making 700k. ... what about Moen & Moore? Moen has been totally invisible for over a month now. Wasnt he supposed to be the big gritty playoff-experience winger we lacked? Haven't seen him in the goalie's face or hitting the Caps' D's on their asses once so far. 1 little assist and -2 in the past 14 games while playing around 14 mins per game... all for 1.5M$. And Moore hasnt done much more in 3 games either. -1 with two measly shots on goal for the price of 1.1M. So far the Caps' 3rd line is killing ours for half the salary.