Washington @ Habs: GAME 4

bar

This has to be the game that EVERYBODY steps up... Moen, Laps, everybody.

And Youppi

I was keeping an eye on him Monday and all he did was goofing around

What a useless piece of....

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont care how inconsistent he has been this season, we need his skills

I usually don't jump in the "fire the coach" bandwagon. But this time, I am already very close to jump.

If Sergei is healthy and he still doesn't play over Darche tonight, I'll jump right away, win or lose.

Just so we are working on the facts...

The Pleks line is minus 3.

The Gomez line is even.

MAB is minus 5, worst on the team.

Hall Gill is even.

The Pleks line has to start outperforming the second line of the caps. The gomez line needs more points, but on the other hand, they are being matched up against Ovie so being even might be all we can ask. If our other lines were playing better defensively we might not be in this mess.

I will cut Spacek some slack as he has mostly played well against Ovie, but I think he is tiring. That is a tough assignment.

Hammer has sucked, but I am also miffed at Markov, who at best has been average. He needs to be our top D and a much greater offensive threat.

Just so we are working on the facts...

The Pleks line is minus 3.

The Gomez line is even.

MAB is minus 5, worst on the team.

Hall Gill is even.

The Pleks line has to start outperforming the second line of the caps. The gomez line needs more points, but on the other hand, they are being matched up against Ovie so being even might be all we can ask. If our other lines were playing better defensively we might not be in this mess.

I will cut Spacek some slack as he has mostly played well against Ovie, but I think he is tiring. That is a tough assignment.

Hammer has sucked, but I am also miffed at Markov, who at best has been average. He needs to be our top D and a much greater offensive threat.

The Pleks line has scored seven of our nine goals thus far, so maybe we cut them some slack.

Not when you end up minus 3. They have not been playing tight enough and it shows. They had a great game one, but they have been floating around high while we are scored on far too often since the collapse.

I would rather they score less and keep the goals against down instead. Washington has two great offensive lines and we won't win a wild shooting contest. We are off the game plan lately.

The Pleks line has scored seven of our nine goals thus far, so maybe we cut them some slack.

:clap:

The line that need to perform better is Moore-Moen-Lapierre. It sure is tough to outplay the Caps 3rd line, but they have to manage so or we're dead.

I usually don't jump in the "fire the coach" bandwagon. But this time, I am already very close to jump.

If Sergei is healthy and he still doesn't play over Darche tonight, I'll jump right away, win or lose.

Apparently (reading through Twitter), Darche isn't in the warmup, Sergei is. Spacek confirmed a no-go, Bergeron to forward.

My only fear tonight is that the rest of the team will think Price will come in and win it for them. Plante couldn't win this the way they played the last game. Everyone one of them needs to take it up a big notch.

Spacek is not playing, so does that mean MAB is back on D?

Unless Price can pot a couple I don't see a good ending to this game/series....................Going back to game 2 (I know it's in the past) BUT we were up 4-1 and up one with a little over a minute left and we BLEW IT. We played one solid period in Game 3 and couldn't/didn't get one past Varly when he looked shaky.

Why should we be optimistic about tonight? Seriously, (I'd like to get a win too....BUT) with this team being up/down throughout the season and TOO PASSIVE (IMO compared to every other game I've watched in the playoffs) I just don't see us pulling it out..............

Until we can play with that tempo (Game 3 1st period) for 60 minutes for a couple games in a row ..I don't see us winning

Prove me wrong boys, prove me wrong