Washington @ Habs: GAME 4

bar

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

boys are protecting the front of the net much better... other then the ovie shot, they are generally blocked or the Caps are having to shoot from bad angles.... hope they can keep that up...

That period reminded me more of period one in game one. Much better defensive effort to block shots, etc. Everything is from the outside, making it easy.

As long as they keep playing that way and wait for their opportunities, then they have a good chance. If I start seeing a cap in front of Price with Markov and MAB standing off to the side, then we are screwed. :)

Metro has surprised me - he looked awful last game and looked like he wasn't ready to be back - but he has been good tonight.

Refereeing sucks again though!

Habs still outshooting them because they are playing a solid D game, using neutral zone turnovers to attack. Washington can barely get a shot to the net and they sure can't get any free space in the high slot... what a difference in play by the Canadians...