Washington @ Habs: GAME 4

bar

Damn it Martin :angry: Habs take the lead with the caps top line Martin throws out the 3rd line!! What the faXXK i the point of the last change????

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that guy's got a good glove hand.

That's what 4 pretty good goals taken away by him??

I hate Hamrlik - the guy is to damn old, too damn slow - What the fXCk is he on the PP for??? And of course Martin leaves him out there to finish the period :angry:

Hammer screws us again.. for god sakes get it deep and don't give up a two on one ...

hope the boys don't collapse... just bench the idiot.

oh my.. left on the ice????? He is making MAB look like Pronger out there...

That's the crap that makes me hate Martin. Hamrlik got burned A THOUSAND TIMES when he was out on the PP. Martin just keeps sending him out there and we keep getting burned.

WAKE THE F*CK UP FOR CRISSAKE!!!!!!

I swear. Jacques Martin is the slowest coach out there.

Great team play. Terrible choice by Hammer, but excellent play from our team.

We have nothing to be ashaned about in this series at all.

5.5M man... pls buy the guy out this summer. Id rather spend 3 million on nothing than this crap. I hope the fans know who to boo now.

Great team play. Terrible choice by Hammer, but excellent play from our team.

We have nothing to be ashaned about in this series at all.

Hamrlik has tons to be ashamed of.

Hammer screws us again.. for god sakes get it deep and don't give up a two on one ...

hope the boys don't collapse... just bench the idiot.

oh my.. left on the ice????? He is making MAB look like Pronger out there...

But of course Martin will keep rolling him out after every mistake. yet OB and Sk74 ride the pine after even a small mistake. Have i said how much i absolutely HATE martin.

These has shades of game 2. Habs up, totally outplaying the caps and a couple of dumb coaching decisions and the caps are right back in it :puke: :angry:

A lead going into the third would of been nice....Didnt the Habs learn from the first shortie they gave up....Thats gonna take all of our momentum away from us.

That's the crap that makes me hate Martin. Hamrlik got burned A THOUSAND TIMES when he was out on the PP. Martin just keeps sending him out there and we keep getting burned.

WAKE THE F*CK UP FOR CRISSAKE!!!!!!

To me this is on Martin not Hamrlik. He is being put in a situation he is no longer capable for. but Martin, what a fxcking idiot :angry: :angry: :angry:

Even the TSN crew is depressed after that goal.

Now lets Fan up, forgive and forget and go get these guys. We are playing an excellent game.

Varlamov and Hamrlik seems to ruin this game for us. At least so far. Not sure I want to stay up anymore after Hamrlik's gift. I was so thrilled and lost it all because of that play and it the players lose just a 1/10th of what I lost we will be under the gun in the third. BLEH!

To me this is on Martin not Hamrlik. He is being put in a situation he is no longer capable for. but Martin, what a fxcking idiot :angry: :angry: :angry:

All of the negative things that the habs do are on Martin coming from you, so it's not much of a surprise.

Horrible times right now, but we better pull it out in the third. It will be a hard loss to take because we deserve this game regardless of how the Caps play for the rest of the game.

Edited by xXx..CK..xXx

Of course it is. Hammer does what he can, but he doesnt have the wheels to recover anymore. Just the same as back when we had Souray, but at least Souray would make up for it with rockets and goals.

Hammer needs to play a stay-at-home style and Martin needs to finds someone else to send on that PP. I keep saying to send Sergei K. The kid has hockey smarts, vision and passing skills. Why he doesnt get any PP time is mind-boggling, especially since our PP is having regular problems controlling the puck.

Anyway, good period ruined by a bonehead coaching decision.