GDT: Game 5, Montreal vs Washington

dlbalr

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In a desperate attempt to save the playoffs run, I shaved my cheeks and neck (the ridiculous parts of my "beard") and kept only the goatee (the almost respectable part of my "beard") for game 5.

Comon' Guys !!!!

The GOATEE impact !!! :clap: :hlogo: :clap:

Jacques Martin glad to get the two points in the post game interview LOL

*facepalm*

Well, props to JM for putting Moen up with Gomez and Gio..

Now can we get our Latendresse back for Pouliot? Or is the return date overdue?

LOL

Ovechkin got totally owned by our flag bearer kid

Hey! Next game is in Montreal, right?

I'd lock the the Caps' bench door that's next to the flag bearer. Just to piss off Ovie... and put sand on the floor of the bench, for extra mesure... and GHB in Ovie's bottle... and sugar in the Caps' bus gas tank... and call their hotel rooms non-stop from 3am to 6am... and, well, you get the picture.

I'd lock the the Caps' bench door that's next to the flag bearer. Just to piss off Ovie... and put sand on the floor of the bench, for extra mesure... and GHB in Ovie's bottle... and sugar in the Caps' bus gas tank... and call their hotel rooms non-stop from 3am to 6am... and, well, you get the picture.

Haha

Haha dress like 20 Kids for the game 6 and have them lined up infront of the caps bench! Or have a habs player stand right beside the kid like Gil haha!

Or replace the flag bearing kids with giant aliens

Although primarily used in the party scene (and date rapes), GHB can also be used in lieu of steroids to build muscle mass. I'm not sure we want Ovie any bigger lol.

I'm ok with the other ones. ^_^

If Spacek comes in who goes out? O'Byrne better stay in. MAB would be ok with me. 

I concur. MAB should be out, or the 7th D playing on the 4th line.

Although primarily used in the party scene (and date rapes), GHB can also be used in lieu of steroids to build muscle mass. I'm not sure we want Ovie any bigger lol.

I'm ok with the other ones. ^_^

Didnt knew about the steroids thing. Weird, but makes sense since it's a dopamine re-uptake inhibitor and could block out some pain from training. I've known some chronic users (as a recreational drug, not the date rape thing) and they were anything but bulked.

Just put enough in Ovie's bottle so he feels euphoric and more inclined to play with his dingdong on the bench then score goals.

One thing I didn't like was forcing Metro onto the PP...they need to leave Moen there or put Pouliot or SK on there. Metro doesn't really seem to have his mobility and drive.

Didnt knew about the steroids thing. Weird, but makes sense since it's a dopamine re-uptake inhibitor and could block out some pain from training. I've known some chronic users (as a recreational drug, not the date rape thing) and they were anything but bulked.

Just put enough in Ovie's bottle so he feels euphoric and more inclined to play with his dingdong on the bench then score goals.

The body builders likely consume considerably more GHB than the people you know.

Are you suggesting E? lol

The body builders likely consume considerably more GHB than the people you know.

Are you suggesting E? lol

Well they were addicts, so I dunno how much bodybuilders have to consume! I guess it's like Creatine, doesnt really do anything on it's own unless you actually lift weights.

GHB works a bit like E as far as euphoria go. Might as well be on the safe side and mix both in Ovie's bottle. Or just save ourselves all the trouble and put some troubled anger-issues kids as flag bearer and let them go apeshit on Ovie.