GDT: Game 6, Montreal vs Washington

dlbalr

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting tired of the washington net coming off on rushes.. definitely intentional.. they should be called for it

Didn't see it , but it sure comes off a lot alright.

Halak for mayor!

Huge Huge Huge Huge Kill

Was it ever. WONDERFUL! Great great defence

CBC guys must be kicking themselves for not picking Habs-Caps

ROFL

HAHAHA! I guess they figured the Ontario market would prefer it. Their loss.

Obviously a good period for our Habs. We went out and got the lead and kept it. Halak seems to be having trouble with his glove tonight. Hopefully he can fix that between intermissions.

Awesome 1st period, one of the best by the Habs all season long. Great energy.

Gorges and Gill deserve a parade on Ste Catherine just for the work on the PK. Caps are, what, 1 for 26 now? That looooong 5-on-3 might be game-defining.

Subban looked a little lost at times, but his skills and speed will help him recover most times. Hamrlik looks like he's 60 yrs old and senile.

Crazy stuff. I can't get too excited about a 2-goal lead, though - I remember the Game Two nightmare all too clearly.

That penalty kill was EPIC stuff by Gill and Gorges. Hal Gill bashers, eat your words!

And I don't care what anybody says, the team out there right now is a well-coached team. The puck support, commitment and team system have been incredible all series - the best we've seen in Montreal in years.

It's true, we have been at least the equal of the Caps throughout this series, except for Game Three. We deserve better than we've gotten. Hopefully that pattern is changing...but I'm still very leery of the Caps' pattern of explosive offence :hlogo: As always, the next goal is HUGE.

Crazy stuff. I can't get too excited about a 2-goal lead, though - I remember the Game Two nightmare all too clearly.

That penalty kill was EPIC stuff by Gill and Gorges. Hal Gill bashers, eat your words!

And I don't care what anybody says, the team out there right now is a well-coached team. The puck support, commitment and team system have been incredible all series - the best we've seen in Montreal in years.

It's true, we have been at least the equal of the Caps throughout this series, except for Game Three. We deserve better than we've gotten. Hopefully that pattern is changing...but I'm still very leery of the Caps' pattern of explosive offence :hlogo: As always, the next goal is HUGE.

Coaching has to have been terrific. No question.