GDT: Game 6, Montreal vs Washington

dlbalr

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peanlty on Green. Habs to the PP. I'm not confortable with the Hamrlik, Subban pairing. Hamrlik of midseason I'd be perfect with since all the expereience, but the Hamrlik this post season I dont know. He must be injured.

Ya, one wonders. He was a soldier during the year, solid. He must have become just exhausted. Very good season.

I didn't expect to be singing the high praises of Gorges and Gill who have been..... monsters....er..

Edited by Toronthab

dumb icing.. just give it back to halak to hold the puck.. and would someone please cover Ovie in the high slot... sheesh...

they are playing like there are two minutes left in the game..

Terrific play from the boys. Caps were completely capped for the the last five minutes. Couldn't do anything.

AK has to learn to hit the damn net.

I9've been very underwhelmed by his play. It seems its just a job to him; which is fine, but not much fun to watcg

Edited by Toronthab

Fresh ice to start the third and i suppose fresh ice now since we havent been there all period.

I thought we played an excellent period.

Still 2-0 thanks to Halak. Caps will give all they have in the 3rd so gotta make them spend most of their energy in their zone.

As for our PP, even Markov is having trouble handling the puck. At a certain point, give props to Boyd Gordon, he covers the point real well. It's up to our wingers to draw them away from the D's.

Wow, has Halak just played the best two periods of any Habs' goalie since Jose Theodore in 2002? He just might have done. I'd kind of forgotten what THAT kind of clutch goaltending felt like. OUTSTANDING.

But this team HAS to re-assemble itself to play a stronger third period. If the Caps score one early, blood will be in the water. Come ON, boys :hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

Shots 33 to 13... amazing game by Halak so far, but the boys need to play in the caps end too.. if they can get that 3rd goal we are good, but if they sit back and wait until the caps tie this up.. we are screwed.

And Halak is getting worn out.. even if we win, we have another game to go..

Shots 33 to 13... amazing game by Halak so far, but the boys need to play in the caps end too.. if they can get that 3rd goal we are good, but if they sit back and wait until the caps tie this up.. we are screwed.

And Halak is getting worn out.. even if we win, we have another game to go..

Exactly. Martin or Muller needs to remind the players we're still facing elimination here. Gotta play like it.

80 more minutes guys! We can't just hang on though...please bottle them up in there end once in a while or we'll have nothing left for the last 60 minutes of this epic battle.

80 more minutes guys! We can't just hang on though...please bottle them up in there end once in a while or we'll have nothing left for the last 60 minutes of this epic battle.

I'll settle for 20 mins right now. Because without those there's no extra 60 mins!