GDT: Game 7, Montreal vs Washington

dlbalr

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All we need to do is win 1 game in a row for the upset of the year... (upset of the 2000s too?)

Lets hope for a game like game 1 again where we actually played better than the caps for the last 2 periods and OT period.

GO HABS GO!

Fleischmann is not playing?

Also, if Spacek is in, Subban will probably sit.

Fleischmann didn't skate with a line in particular at practice so he's not 100% out but that seems to be the sense. The other 4 scratches stayed on the ice after practice, safe to say they will be scratched.

One of the Washington sites has Spacek listed as doubtful for this one but it still sounds like he's a GTD.

Washington stat of the day: The Caps have lost 3 straight in regulation only once this season (here's hoping we can make it 2 tonight).

This is why I was dreading the call-up. People are already expecting the kid to get points every night.

Leave the freaking kid alone! Let him do his thing and enjoy whatever points he gets. Dont expect it from him.

+1

:clap:

Hey! what's the problem with you. I don't expect him to do it, I wrote that I would not be surprised if he had a few points. He will be an "offensive" defenseman. No surprise we hope he will contribute somehow to the offense.

Well, curse of death from Koz. That Chuck chick pretty much killed us the last few times she was put up there. Not really much point in even watching.

There has been a sign - While channel surfing, I stopped on the Simpsons for a moment. Within seconds, everyone suddenly started singing the Canadian Anthem!

Gotta like that Marge is waving a Canadian AND a Québec flag !!!!

Refs are giving Obie a free ride.. hitting guys away from the play, punching after the whistle, tripping...

It's game 7..the #1 seeded team will get away with murder. The NHL office will make sure of that.

Need to pick up the forecheck.. we are playing like we are sitting on a lead!

how is that icing when the clearing shot bobbled off the cap defenseman...

lol, way to go Halak.. get that ice fixed. :)

wow.. Halak is saving out butts again... amazing...

ARGHHHh.. guys go in for a shot.. rebound.. not a single habs anywhere near the slot... they are all changing again...

here comes our PP.. get some traffic in front of the net.

woot... MAB finally gets the job done.. what a pass from Gomez!

GOAL!!!!

Excellent period by our boys! We knew the Caps would come out strong in the 1st, and we weatherd the storm brilliantly!

A late goal always hurts the most!

Edited by Habsfan