Subban recalled...

rafikz

KoZed is such a killjoy!!

Why do you always ruin our fun!

We just trying to have some hype...but mean old uncle KoZed comes into the room and is all like "hey kid...there is no santa claus, tooth fairy OR easter bunny...oh and Darth Vader is Lukes father...suck it!"

But... all those things are true!

Wouldnt you rather have no illusions, no unrealistic expectations and be overcome by the joy of the moment when the best indeed happens? Or always be disappointed because you always expected the best out of things you have absolutely no power on?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna dream...let me dreeaaaaaam KoZed :(

Dream that Hamrlik doesnt f*ck us over tonight. People love to gang up on MAB and his 750K salary... yet Hamrlik has done a whole lot worse for about 5.5M.

Dream that Hamrlik doesnt f*ck us over tonight. People love to gang up on MAB and his 750K salary... yet Hamrlik has done a whole lot worse for about 5.5M.

Because Hammer is 36 years old and played 8 more minutes per game than MAB and had way tougher minutes.

Bergeron gets close to 20% of his ice time on the PP and essentially zero PK time. When Markov was out, who

had the most responsibility?

One is faltering because he is overworked and old, the other because he sucks.

Edited by Wamsley01

Because Hammer is 36 years old and played 8 more minutes per game than MAB and had way tougher minutes.

Bergeron gets close to 20% of his ice time on the PP and essentially zero PK time. When Markov was out, who

had the most responsibility?

One is faltering because he is overworked and old, the other because he sucks.

+1.

Without Hammer, no playoffs.

Without MAB, no headaches. He's horrific.

+1.

Without Hammer, no playoffs.

Without MAB, no headaches. He's horrific.

There was one PP where he was adequate.... but Markov was horrible. It was like they switched brains.

How long until we see PK and Markov play the PP together?

There was one PP where he was adequate.... but Markov was horrible. It was like they switched brains.

How long until we see PK and Markov play the PP together?

If we win the next game, not very long.

If we win the next game, not very long.

Actually, if we lose the next game, I'd imagine the next game the Habs play it will DEFINITELY be Markov-Subban on the PP.

So here's to hoping for Markov-Bergeron to play together on the PP for a number of games into the future!

I have to say that PK played a solid game yesterday! The kid didn't make anymistakes and even picked up a point!

If Spacek is healthy enough to play on Wednesday, Bergeron should sit out and the Habs should play Subban!

I have to say that PK played a solid game yesterday! The kid didn't make anymistakes and even picked up a point!

If Spacek is healthy enough to play on Wednesday, Bergeron should sit out and the Habs should play Subban!

We're a better team with Subban in the line-up. Don't know who should sit out though.

O'Byrne.

Subban and markov actually both play the LD position on the PP. So Markov is better off with MAB.

Sorry dude, I think you are the only person who seems to think O'Byrne hasn't played well. On the contrary, O'Byrne has played a solid game!

If they decide to play Spacek tomorrow, Bergeron should sit!

Sorry dude, I think you are the only person who seems to think O'Byrne hasn't played well. On the contrary, O'Byrne has played a solid game!

If they decide to play Spacek tomorrow, Bergeron should sit!

How lucky for you to have been at the game. As for OBIE, I must say that I didn't particularly notice him, and when I did it was pretty positive from my amateur perspective. Anybody else think he wasn't up to speed? I get scared when I see MAB anywhere but on the point, which is probably not fair at all.

How lucky for you to have been at the game. As for OBIE, I must say that I didn't particularly notice him, and when I did it was pretty positive from my amateur perspective. Anybody else think he wasn't up to speed? I get scared when I see MAB anywhere but on the point, which is probably not fair at all.

Oh no, it is fair. I even get worried when he is on the point.

How lucky for you to have been at the game.

Yup, the atmosphere in the Phone booth was nuts!

As for OBIE, I must say that I didn't particularly notice him, and when I did it was pretty positive from my amateur perspective. Anybody else think he wasn't up to speed? I get scared when I see MAB anywhere but on the point, which is probably not fair at all.

That's how O'Byrne works. If you don,t notice him much during a game, it's because he's doing his thing and is playing a solid game! The fact that when you did notice him he was doing well kinda confirms what I was saying.

Markov OByrne

Gill Gorges

Spacek Subban

Hammer as the 7th D

I like your pairings.

He has had a few shakey moments, nothing unexpected but he has looked steady and far from out of place.

Do they keep him or send him back to the hammer, I think Hamilton starts rd 2 tonight.

He'll be staying, they've said as much already. Besides, if he went down, the Habs wouldn't be able to bring him back unless the Bulldogs are eliminated. I agree with you on his performance, a couple of rough moments but some good plays too. He's not being over/underplayed, can't complain.

I've merged this thread with the Subban gets recalled one, we don't need 2 Subban threads on the go...