GDT: Game 1, Montreal vs Pittsburgh

dlbalr

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record.. we are not an injured Ottawa team.. we can score. We have a better goalie. We have better defense.

The Pens are going to need more then just Crosby to beat us... GO HABS GO!

Brutal anthem singer.. lol

Allons nous mes amis.! :D

At least the anthem is being sung like an anthem and not an individualized showoff piece. Americans doing anthems usually suck huge.

GO Habs Go!!

For the record.. we are not an injured Ottawa team.. we can score. We have a better goalie. We have better defense.

The Pens are going to need more then just Crosby to beat us... GO HABS GO!

Brutal anthem singer.. lol

Dat be da truth.

We own them so far.

I am seriously down on markov lately... he is doing nothing on the PP.. he needs to wake up and play like we know he can.

I don't know what's up with him either. He's not as dominant as he can be. Maybe he's playing with an injury. He likes to compete, so I doubt its a motivation thing. Now...AK>>>>

I am so sick of Sidney Crosby already.. If I here one more analyst downplay what the Habs did to Washington and explain why Sidney is so much better that he can't be shut down, I am going to lose it.

I watched Sidney do squat in the Olympics until he got the overtime goal. He was on a roll with Ottawa for sure, but he can get just as frustrated as Ovie if he struggles early on to score.

The Pens D is vulnerable and their goalie is sucking. I hope we come out strong and get the Pens back on their heels..

It has nothing to do with his point production.

If Ovechkin is not scoring, what is he doing? Nothing. If Crosby isn't scoring, he still backchecks, he still

works the boards, he still contributes positively to the team.

How many times did we watch the Habs score as Ovechkin either

A. coasted through the blueline as the puck was in the net

B. went to the bench for a change avoiding a minus.