GDT: Game 7, Montreal vs Pittsburgh

dlbalr

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So yet again, the Habs start the 3rd killing a penalty, on a nice clean sheet of ice.

I guess they gave us the Crosby penalty early, then put the whistles away for any further Pens penalties.

this is definitely a fix.. they let Pitts get away with murder, now they call everything on us.. they don't call Staal for the spear, they take Cammy off with Kennedy????

Fresh ice PP for 2 minutes... huge kill needed here. I seriously hate the NHL reffing.. call it both ways or don't call it at all.. that was a bloody dive.

So yet again, the Habs start the 3rd killing a penalty, on a nice clean sheet of ice.

I guess they gave us the Crosby penalty early, then put the whistles away for any further Pens penalties.

Right -- four straight penalties to us. Bettman has radioed his instructions. :(

We made it with a 2 goal lead to go into the 3rd. We'd have taken it if asked before the game. Circumstances we wouldn't have....

....That is unless they play better series must be had hockey in the 3rd. Muller and Jacques shousld straighten them out. It's 20 minutes - fight back!

Hold on Habs!!!! 2 goals lead is nothing keep the pressure!

Hamrlik lost it in the 2nd. Come back strong!

I'm very impressed by our team tonight! Keep it on we can't lose that now!

this is definitely a fix.. they let Pitts get away with murder, now they call everything on us.. they don't call Staal for the spear, they take Cammy off with Kennedy????

Fresh ice PP for 2 minutes... huge kill needed here. I seriously hate the NHL reffing.. call it both ways or don't call it at all.. that was a bloody dive.

We all knew they were going to affect the game in some way.

I am less pissed at the calls then the ref making zero effort to move out of the way of the puck that lead

to the Pens first goal.

If the pens get that 3rd goal early we are in big trouble..

the refs will call us every chance they get, Pitts will need to take an eye out. That said, its all momentum.. the Pens are now excited and the habs are clutching their sticks... all we need is to get a goal and we are fine, but the other way and scary stuff.

Seeing how Hamrlik is struggling, and Gill laboring out there, seems like O'Bryne should've been in the lineup. Especially with the 1:16 Darche has played, or the just over 2 minutes that Pouliot has played.

Calm down, stay out of the penalty box, block the shots, clear the lanes and let Halak do what he does best. A two-goal lead going into third is definitely better than anyone could have expected.

If the pens get that 3rd goal early we are in big trouble..

the refs will call us every chance they get, Pitts will need to take an eye out. That said, its all momentum.. the Pens are now excited and the habs are clutching their sticks... all we need is to get a goal and we are fine, but the other way and scary stuff.

The PP is a 4 on 3, that is huge and does not surprise me that they handed him a chinzy penalty with 10 seconds to go.

im surprised JM didn't dress OB and go with 7 d-man cause he's hardly used Darche and OB could definitely come in handy.

I think everyone agrees with you. Keeping O'byrne over Darche seems an obvious decision to anyone. But we have to trust Jacques Martin has the best feel on who's ready or not and who's gonna help the most the Habs win. difficult to understand now though I agree with you

Why Panic, Stick to game plan, and not a false sense of security with a 4 to 0 game!!

---- 4 shots last 15 minutes of the 2nd period on Brent Johnson, including the first ones, when its should have been buried, but AK fanned on the shot!!

---- Keep playing with intensity, and attack, Penguins will be attacking, counter on them..

2 bad breaks, ( rebound off ref and Gill without stick, and again Hamrlik without stick for the 2nd ), game of breaks, Habs had them earlier...

Double digit shots coming up, HALAK needs to come through, and get goal 5, to win series!!

Still there is room....so stay COMPOSED

20 minutes from conference final, Defending Champions wont go quitely into the night..

Thats it, enjoy

( and by the way, I dont want to here, here we go again, CAPS again...totally different, dont want to hear it )

lets hope in 20 minutes of game, we will all be talking about the next series and not the next season!!

Hoo boy...that's the trouble with things going so swimmingly well early, the fall is harder if you do somehow blow it.

Never have I been so happy to go to an intermission. The Habs are reeling - JM needs to get this bunch calmed down and back to the fundamentals. Hammer needs to pick it up too!!!

Hold on Habs!!!! 2 goals lead is nothing keep the pressure!

Hamrlik lost it in the 2nd. Come back strong!

The team has been just terrific tonight. The whole team. Solid , solid effort.

Pressure is all over the Guins