GDT: Game 7, Montreal vs Pittsburgh

dlbalr

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Habs wins book-end the lifespan of the Igloo. And that's a fine note for me to go get some sleep -- it's almost 3 AM now.

Will be seeing you guys in the conference finals, with hopefully more balanced refereeing now that Cindy and Ovy are both gone golfing.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE For all the years Ive been a serious habs fan we have never reached this far.... (I started being kinda hardcore around 1995) Now how am I supposed to be able to go to sleep for work tomorrow? GAAAAAAAAAAAAH Im happy.

Habs wins book-end the lifespan of the Igloo. And that's a fine note for me to go get some sleep -- it's almost 3 AM now.

Will be seeing you guys in the conference finals, with hopefully more balanced refereeing now that Cindy and Ovy are both gone golfing.

Seeya Tom

Sweeet dreams!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Farthest I've seen the Habs go. Boston/Philly will be tired when they face us on Sunday.

One thing's for sure: if we can beat Washington and Pittsburgh, we can beat Boston, Philly or anyone else. (San Jose is scary but I believe our shut-down game would work against Chicago).

OK, I'll admit it. I'm wiping away a tear as I write this. It's been so long, so long for my Habs to return to this point.

I can't believe we knocked off the President's Trophy winners AND the defending Cup champs. WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT FOR THESE PLAYERS.

There's a big risk of a letdown next round...but the SKY IS NOW THE LIMIT. :hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

THANK YOU BOB GAINEY.

Edited by The Chicoutimi Cucumber

And than there were 4 ( well 5 for now )

REST , well deserved....WINNING attitude: Gill, Gionta, Moen, Gomez.....

Well done to eliminate the President cup winner, and Stanley Cup Champions!!

Friday or Sunday next game!!

HALAK goaltending and TIMELY goals, with a winning attitude, and great attitude and grit ....Keep it up

OK, I'll admit it. I'm wiping away a tear as I write this. It's been so long, so long for my Habs to return to this point.

I can't believe we knocked off the President's Trophy winners AND the defending Cup champs. WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT FOR THESE PLAYERS.

There's a big risk of a letdown next round...but the SKY IS NOW THE LIMIT. :hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

THANK YOU BOB GAINEY.

AMEN.

IMO, Washington was personal for me because the TSN talking heads wrote us off. They predicted it did again against the Pittsburgh Penguins because it seemed obvious that their talent and better grit and cohesiveness would beat us. I admit my faith was low. Hence my plead and thank you's to the beautiful skilled mighty clever emaculate Hockey Gods. The Maurice Rocket Richard is smiling as he sits as the chiefest seat on the council! :hlogo:

Indeed.. Go Flyers !!

Habs sooooo need that extra 2 days off!

I dunno. One important factor Montreal has going for it is that they're the miracle team capable of coming back from any deficit. If Philly pulls off the 3-0 comeback, we're both resilient miracle teams. Cockroach on cockroach.