• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling

The Ghosts are awake

And they are pissed

On a serious note, I would like to see Cammy with Gio and Gomer for 2 or 3 shifts tonight

I had a dream last night. I dreamt that our boys won!

My dream was so vivid, and I'm actually surprised that i remember most of it.

MY dream started out really well...seeing as our boys scored a goal!!! Gomez deflected a point shot from Subban to make it 1-0 Habs in the first 10 minutes. A few minutes later, on a 2-0 break, Pyatt scored on a nice give and go with Camms.

The flyers came out strong in the second, and Hartnell scored a goal to make it 2-1, but our boys stormed back with goals by Plex and Moen to make it 4-1.

The third period was uneventful, except for a couple idiotic intimidation tactics used by a few of the goons in orange. However, our boys didn't back down and were able to protect our lead. Halak was OK making 32 saves and Leighton was weak on 2 of our goals.

When I woke up this morning I was a little pissed, cause I realized that it was only a dream. Let's hope our boys can make this dream come true!!

Go habs GO!!! :clap::clap:

Edited by Habsfan

I had a dream last night. I dreamt that our boys won!

My dream was so vivid, and I'm actually surprised that i remember most of it.

MY dream started out really well...seeing as our boys scored a goal!!! Gomez deflected a point shot from Subban to make it 1-0 Habs in the first 10 minutes. A few minutes later, on a 2-0 break, Pyatt scored on a nice give and go with Camms.

The flyers came out strong in the second, and Hartnell scored a goal to make it 2-1, but our boys stormed back with goals by Plex and Moen to make it 4-1.

The third period was uneventful, except for a couple idiotic intimidation tactics used by a few of the goons in orange. However, our boys didn't back down and were able to protect our lead. Halak was OK making 32 saves and Leighton was weak on 2 of our goals.

When I woke up this morning I was a little pissed, cause I realized that it was only a dream. Let's hope our boys can make this dream come true!!

Go habs GO!!! :clap::clap:

Did you taake melatonin before bed ?

Me? I'm playing? Crap, I've gotta get to Montreal pronto. Nice of JM and PG to let me know.

ROFL

First game against the Flyers I will be able to watch... lets turn this around now.

It's a sign :hlogo:

CRASH THE ######ING NET !!!!

It won't happen, they said that after Game 1 too. What they can do though, is get the puck past the lumberjacks with support and use speed, then make Leighton move laterally to make saves, we'll get a couple for sure. No more of these direct shots at him. Oh, and to Gomez, Plekanec and Kostitsyn - earn your damn paycheques!!!!

Have a good feeling tonight, just worried about the refs blowing it - Go Habs!!!

The refs have to decide..call ALL the chippiness, or call none of them. The habs have gotten many retalliation penalties when the Flyers do the same and get nothing. Call them all or call none.

CRASH THE ######ING NET !!!!

At the very least, go to the effin' net. I lost track how many times the Habs played as if the slot was under quarantine.

I sure hope we win, but it starts with some early scoring. There is no point popping weak shots from the boards.. they have made Leighton super confident.. Just like Halak was...

Instead, they need to push to the middle and get some decent chances.. and put the puck high.. if they get a couple goals early, the can remind Leighton that he is not Roy....

Still..my confidence in this team is waning.. my fear all along was they would lose to the one team they should be able to beat.

I think they will drop Darche and put MAB on the 4th line and PP..

I don't mind that, his best games on the PP come when he doesn't play D the whole game.

I'm hoping that O'Byrne in means MAB out!

We need wide open hockey, pinching defense and a great game by Halak.

My superstition hasnt failed me yet. I just got back from T.O., Habs won evrey game against the Caps that I went to T.O., the reverse was true against the Pens, and so far not going to T.O. against the FLyers hasnt worked.

Leighton's globe of Invulnerability is being pentrated tonight and will be no more. Tick tock, its comming.