Flyers @ Habs GDT: Game 3

bar

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The first goal is just killer for the habs.. they get that and the flyers have to open up.. and then our speed kills them...

the last two games our inability to get that first goal allowed the flyers to use our gameplan against us... so needless to say... we need to get the first on Saturday too...

Just saw the replay and Leighton did stop Giant-"A" but there was about a foot from his pad to the post left uncovered.

When a goalie falls flat on his stomach to extend, it is usually because his gap control was off and

he has thrown his body out in desperation or he guessed wrong.

Both breakaways resulted in the desperation lunge.

13 minutes away from my first playoff game meaning something.

I did not want to go on Saturday trailing 3-0.

This might be the first game of the playoffs that Montreal dominated without resorting to the trap but by actually doing a good job controlling the puck. How many quality scoring chances has Philly had all game? 4? We have 4 goals!

This might be the first game of the playoffs that Montreal dominated without resorting to the trap but by actually doing a good job controlling the puck. How many quality scoring chances has Philly had all game? 4? We have 4 goals!

They need to bottle this and repeat it on Saturday.

It would be nice for Benny to get off the schneid. This is his best game in awhile.

AK, Pleks and Pouliot all had good chances tonight but they're snakebit. Can't finish.

Why is MAB on on now?

Where is O'Byrne ??????????????

I am all for accountability, but where did Bergeron get his 300 get out of jail free cards?

I wish Bob Cole would add "...sucks for the Leafs" to finish a sentence when he announces the score when we are winning. Or if we are down he should add "...Leafs happy right now"

Sigh

RDS baby. I understand about as much from Pierre Houde as I do from Cole these days.

lol.. refs take Gorges out.. I swear, if they called everything, we would have 5 more penalties, the flyers would hold a record for most penalties in a game...

Alas.. they seem to ignore most of the philly crap...

I am all for accountability, but where did Bergeron get his 300 get out of jail free cards?

When Markov got injured and left us with only one puck-moving defenseman.