Anti-Maple Leafs Thread

Cataclaw

OH MY GOD!!! I LUV THESE "FACTS"! muahahahahaha

btw : i remember seeing some habs fans wearing a blue leafs t-shirt, on which we can see *LEAFS SUCK*

i wonder where we can buy it? :P somewhere in montreal for sure hehe~

In front of the Bell Centre when the Leafs Play the Habs usually there are a few people selling these T-Shirts!

In front of the Bell Centre when the Leafs Play the Habs usually there are a few people selling these T-Shirts!

ill have to come over and watch the leafs vs habs then give my leafs fan friend in work one of those leafs suck shirts.

I like this thread.

Do you know what else I like. The Leafs losing.

The Leaf fans, at work, were giving me a hard time for losing to the Sabres after letting in two late goals. Funny, I have not seen any of them yet today. Perhaps I will go for a walk.

yes makes us proud...cram it in they're faces...make 'em regret that toronto as a hockey team mouhouahaha

Right. Well I can spend 20 minutes typing up a dozen Leafs jokes but chances are you've all heard 'em all.

Oh - my science teacher's a Leafs fan and we all make fun of him. My excuse for not doing my homework was that I was up all night watching the Leafs game. :P

raycroft..that would give us a huge push.

if not: darcy darcy darcy

Tucker would be my first choice I hate cheap shot artists!

I actually like Raycroft after all he grew up a Canadaiens fan!

well they won tongiht... <_<

The only player on Toronto i have respect for is Aubin, i used to like him on the Pens, so i carried on, I also love his pads and want to get them, (not color) Bauer XXX vapors

i can't understand why there is so much crap going around about the leafs trading Sundin and going in a different direction.

Personally i hope they do so that it could completely destroy their team for the next 5 year. It would be as bad as us trading Koivu or Markov

i can't understand why there is so much crap going around about the leafs trading Sundin and going in a different direction.

Personally i hope they do so that it could completely destroy their team for the next 5 year. It would be as bad as us trading Koivu or Markov

Yep. Sundin is one hell of a player. Imagine what he would do with a half decent team. IF they trade him, which I don't think they should, I wouldn't trust JFJ to get the return the Leafs need. He'd probably go for other slow, overpaid vets.

Hey jetsniper, like how well Tanguay is doing in Calgary? hahahahahahahaha Flames are FooLs!!!

:lol:

Yeah, already demoted to the 2nd line. I knew the Flames system wasn't for him, he doesn't like to work his ass off all game.

Yep. Sundin is one hell of a player. Imagine what he would do with a half decent team. IF they trade him, which I don't think they should, I wouldn't trust JFJ to get the return the Leafs need. He'd probably go for other slow, overpaid vets.

:lol: true very true theyll probably dig up lord stanley from his grave and play him.

Another reason i hate Toronto: The Air Canada Center

We have the bigger Arena, by almost 3000 seats, yet they play the final of the World Cup over there!!!!!!!!1

Pisses me off

We have the bigger Arena, by almost 3000 seats, yet they play the final of the World Cup over there!!!!!!!!1

Pisses me off

I think it's also a question of logistics. anybode remembers the dude who sang the national anthems of all the west countries ?? the guy ******** rocked. he look more like a metal band singer than a nationnal anthem signer. he had such a great voice.

now back to the thread...leafs suck.

Pisses me off

Yeah that was annoying!

I think it's also a question of logistics. anybode remembers the dude who sang the national anthems of all the west countries ?? the guy ******** rocked. he look more like a metal band singer than a nationnal anthem signer. he had such a great voice.

now back to the thread...leafs suck.

Yeah because it is impossible to travel in a short period of time to Toronto to Montreal. :blink:

Yeah that was annoying!

Yeah because it is impossible to travel in a short period of time to Toronto to Montreal. :blink:

whos pulling all the strings ?? montreal or Toronto