Anti-Maple Leafs Thread

Cataclaw

after the game i was walking around montreal and this group of habs fans were in this car and this leaf fan was J walking, and they sped up as they saw him, and started honking their horn..............they almost hit them, it was really funny.

BTW, did anyone read that great article 40* years= 0 cups *trust us :lol:

after the game i was walking around montreal and this group of habs fans were in this car and this leaf fan was J walking, and they sped up as they saw him, and started honking their horn..............they almost hit them, it was really funny.

BTW, did anyone read that great article 40* years= 0 cups *trust us :lol:

that one in the hockey news ??

they mentionned that since 1967 motreal as won 10 cups !!!

torgt1.png

-------------

More content (such as photos, jokes, links, etc.) coming soon.

Let the leaf-bashing discussion begin! :D

This is just a whole lot of foolish fun. Please don't take it to a serious level. Keep it at a fun level.

Go :hlogo: Go!

"come to Toronto, Toronto

I can hardly wait...to talk about real estate

come to Toronto, Toronto

bend over and someone will drive you home!!" bowser and blue

This is just a whole lot of foolish fun. Please don't take it to a serious level. Keep it at a fun level.

Go :hlogo: Go!

Who's being serious?

:closedeyes: MAPLE LAFS = FAIL :closedeyes:

OK, as I mentioned in another post... :nono:

...the guy :zzz: who does the standings on nhl.com had the leafs ahead of Montreal again in the conference standings this morning after the habs win last night against Ottawa, (even though wins = and CH has 2 games at hand...) Why it would take hours to get this stat right all the time, I'll never know :?- . I guess it's wishful thinking, (kinda' like the ML's winning Lord Stanley's beer mug) :puke: .

..in all fairness, I know it takes time to update a site, but this endless repeat error equals tabloid reporting, maybe this guy thinks wrestling is real :wall: .

Yesterday being halloween and all, I didn't even see the game :hockey: against Ottawa, but get the impression that Montreals back half of most games seems pretty strong!!! Great work boys!!!

Just finished watching the game. Very mad. Tampa looked very sluggish, especially when I needed them to win.

Tucker is a biggity bitch. He got high sticked, and fell to the ice like he got shot and started wiggling around on the ice. I thought that maybe, just maybe this "injury" was severe, like he got caught in the eye or something. But no, he gets up and its like 0.5 centimeter cut on his nose. I swear Koivu got up off the ice and arrived in the dressing room before Tucker got to his knees.

But back to the game, it was 2-2 and Tampa bay scored a goal, but they waved it off because of goaltender interference. A very questionable call as Raycroft had left the crease. The leafs then scored very shortly after.

Final Score 4-2 (Empty netter)

damn

Edited by habsfan88

ugh I guess this is Don Cherry's evil little plan, root for the enemy there by hexing the habs and making his team beat us in the standings. grrrrrr.

maybe this whole thread is actaully cancelling every lost for the leafs?? have you tought about that???? lol

DARCY TUCKER EMBELLISHED HIS "INJURY" SO HARD TONIGHT THAT IT MAKES ME SICK

AND THE TURNING POINT IN THE DAMN GAME WAS WHEN PONIKAROVSKY DOVE AND GAVE THE LEAFS A TWO MAN ADVANTAGE BECAUSE OF IT AND THEN THE LEAFS SCORED

GOD I AM MAD

Unfortunately living close to Toronto, anywhere you may go out with friends to watch a game, the game is always the Leafs...always always always ! So I was forced to watch the blue et blanc win last night. It always makes me angry, not sure why. Anyone else get nauceous at the sight of Tucker and McCabe ? :wacko:

Unfortunately living close to Toronto, anywhere you may go out with friends to watch a game, the game is always the Leafs...always always always ! So I was forced to watch the blue et blanc win last night. It always makes me angry, not sure why. Anyone else get nauceous at the sight of Tucker and McCabe ? :wacko:

You could make a case that the leafs being on, on every bar is against your rights as applied to the charter of rights and freedoms.

Tucker is easily the dirtiest player in the league.

I'm disgusted with the fact that he hasn't been suspended for diving yet.

He plays dirty and he has the nerve to object fiercely when players give him a taste of his own medicine.

Only player in the entire NHL i truly "hate".

Leafs 4 Philadelphia 1.

Wow I am going to hear about this tommorow from stupid Leafs fans, but its really sad because Philly is the worst team in the league right now.

I feel bad for them...they just can't put something together.

You could make a case that the leafs being on, on every bar is against your rights as applied to the charter of rights and freedoms.

I could have but I get the feeling that would have just slowed the drink orders somewhat....lol I instead opted for making indelicate remarks about Mr. Tucker and then as the night wore on and I simply "Boo'ed" him ..... :P