Anti-Maple Leafs Thread

Cataclaw

Should be in the forum as a featured topic on the top along with the posting tips :lol:

Last week in a little store in Montréal, I saw a t-shirt with a picture of Kovalev hitting Tucker. The picture was in black/white and under the pick there was written : This picture is actually in black and white just to remind you Leafs fans, that the last time you won the Cup, that's how it was playing on tv screen. :clap:

bwahahaha

they should of also cited the fact that it was probably heard on radio more then tv. Not very many folks had tv's back then.

Should be in the forum as a featured topic on the top along with the posting tips :lol:

Last week in a little store in Montréal, I saw a t-shirt with a picture of Kovalev hitting Tucker. The picture was in black/white and under the pick there was written : This picture is actually in black and white just to remind you Leafs fans, that the last time you won the Cup, that's how it was playing on tv screen. :clap:

I have the t-shirt

So far JFjr has made the LEafy 2007/2008 team look like the team of last year. With Sundin talking they are as good as the Ducks, they should reach the finals. :blink:

With the team they have they could reach the finals of the Stanley Cup, the World Series, the NBA Finals, the World Cup Finals, The Super Bowl....All in one season.

• 2 weeks later...

The answer lies in their own backyard. The man is a genious with Salary Caps, Sign and Trades and finding raw talent.

Of course I am talking about: colangelo_37021.jpg

Raptors GM Bryan Colangelo!

Edited by InsaneAVSfan

C'mon InsaneAVSfan, give Sundin a break. He was busy at his computer surfing http://www.golffinal.com/ which is where the confusion began.

LOL Why the hell there is a b-ball rim on this site ?

The answer lies in their own backyard. The man is a genious with Salary Caps, Sign and Trades and finding raw talent.

Of course I am talking about: colangelo_37021.jpg

Raptors GM Bryan Colangelo!

True, this man is a genius. He can't rebuild any team in any sport!!!

• 1 month later...
Well I am ready to add fuel to the fire. Just a Youtube Leafs suck video below for personal enjoyment.

:hlogo:

edited due to some links being downright dumb. Favorite one linked.

Raycroft did not look good in that video.

Why do T.O. fans call it LeafNation? Nation is a french word by origin - :lol: That’s why Churchill at Dunkirk said, “We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be. We shall never surrender”

“Island” over “Nation” was a rub from Churchill at the French who had already fallen to the Germans

Why do T.O. fans call it LeafNation? Nation is a french word by origin - :lol: That’s why Churchill at Dunkirk said, “We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be. We shall never surrender”

“Island” over “Nation” was a rub from Churchill at the French who had already fallen to the Germans

Just like Leafs stole a cup in 1967, they stole that whole nation thing from NFL Oakland Raiders. (RaiderNation)

Nothing original in LeafLand, they even stole honouring past stars from how the Habs do this. Even had to have an X-habs Dryden to get this off the ground to reality. In the past guys like Gilmore and Sittler had to pay for season tickets which MLSE had to bump some poor RICH Corporation for their tickets. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

As much as I love the Habs, I'm afraid they won't make the playoffs this season...rebuilding year. As a true canadian hockey fan, I will therefore cheer on the Leafs who I figure should get a 4 or 5 seed.

Go Leafs.

As much as I love the Habs, I'm afraid they won't make the playoffs this season...rebuilding year. As a true canadian hockey fan, I will therefore cheer on the Leafs who I figure should get a 4 or 5 seed.

Go Leafs.

Get serious you think that by adding Jason Blake and Vessa Toskala and with all the LEafs excellent youth they vault up 5 to 6 places in the standings this year. Find a leafsworld to post at.

troll :puke:

Go Leafs.

Mods BAN THIS ASS HOLE, no habs fan cheers for the leafs!! its a cardinal rule!