Anti-Maple Leafs Thread

Cataclaw

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=187389&hubname=nhl

Typical Tucker.....YOUR JUST A SUCK!

"Darcy Tucker slammed Carlo Colaiacovo into the boards, yelled some four-letter words at nobody in particular on his way back to his practice drill position, and slashed at a water bottle when he got there. "

Well the Leafs are going through some troubles right now, but it is a long season. I do despise Tucker though, I wonder how many of his team mates actually respect him becuase he is such a cheap short artist.

Thu Nov 16, 2006 AWAY Bruins 1 - 2 O

Sat Nov 18, 2006 HOME Devils 2 - 1 L

Mon Nov 20, 2006 HOME Islanders 2 - 4 W

Wed Nov 22, 2006 AWAY Sabres 4 - 7 L

Fri Nov 24, 2006 AWAY Capitals 7 - 1 W

Sat Nov 25, 2006 HOME Bruins 3 - 1 L

Tue Nov 28, 2006 HOME Bruins 4 - 1 L

Thu Nov 30, 2006 AWAY Thrashers 0 - 5 L

Sat Dec 2, 2006 AWAY Canadiens 3 - 4 O

Tue Dec 5, 2006 HOME Thrashers 5 - 2 L

Thu Dec 7, 2006 AWAY Bruins 1 - 3 L

sweeeet

well the cbc gave them leaf fans what they desearved tonight. Nice whipping Wings.

LOL good for them to aired this game nationwide to show them get humilated in front of millions of canadian viewers. ... Leafs are either being patient right now like the Sens were at start ... otherwise they gotta trade Sudin, I see no leadership in this team anymore ... no #1 line ... the offensive is patheti c... missing 5 on 3 opportunity ... sorry leafs fans but they play like the worst team of the league right now. Yea... I was forced to watch this game on CBC ! :angry:

Funny stat: There are only 2 teams in the EASTERN CONFERENCE playing below .500 :blink:

Way to go NEW NHL!!! hahaha :lol:

That must not take OT/SL losses into account. If it does then......... :o

I wonder who going to stop the leafs LOSING straight! I would honestly love to see them losing 10th straight and making the headlines nationwide and hanging at the bottom of the northeast division during the holidays, but I won't put my expectation high. =]

Edited by Habstown

Here's a display of the cluelessness of Leafs fans (a Canadian Press hack) in this article:

Maple Leafs look to end seven-game slide

The NHL's sleeping giant will go with the guys it has against Lightning tonight

TORONTO (Dec 12, 2006)

Pity the poor Tampa Bay Lightning. They have to play the Maple Leafs tonight, and Toronto is so hungry for a win after going winless in seven that the Bolts could get battered.

What??? The Leafs are a 'the NHL's sleeping giant'? And look out Tampa, the Leafs have lost 7, so they're mad now! I imagine if they had lost 15 straight, Tampa would just forfeit the game out of fear! :lol: Holy inverted logic!

It's hard to believe this kind of stuff gets printed - it's a strange combination of funny and pathetic. In other news, sales of rose-coloured glasses remains strong...

Here's a display of the cluelessness of Leafs fans (a Canadian Press hack) in this article:

Maple Leafs look to end seven-game slide

The NHL's sleeping giant will go with the guys it has against Lightning tonight

TORONTO (Dec 12, 2006)

Pity the poor Tampa Bay Lightning. They have to play the Maple Leafs tonight, and Toronto is so hungry for a win after going winless in seven that the Bolts could get battered.

What??? The Leafs are a 'the NHL's sleeping giant'? And look out Tampa, the Leafs have lost 7, so they're mad now! I imagine if they had lost 15 straight, Tampa would just forfeit the game out of fear! :lol: Holy inverted logic!

It's hard to believe this kind of stuff gets printed - it's a strange combination of funny and pathetic. In other news, sales of rose-coloured glasses remains strong...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Great find!

Canes heading into a slump without their captain .. Leafs still need to regain confidence, their not playing a 60 min game and won hardly over Tampa... Friday it's going to be a tight game between 2 teams who playing their worst hockey of the season! :P Of course I'll want both team to lose but it's not possible so my vote is GO CANES GO! :rolleyes:

Edited by Habstown

Gosh... the leafs are waking up what a impressive game they played to the audience tonight against jagr & Company ... 9 goals along with their 3 straight wins ... ! We definitely need someone to put them back on a slump! lol

Edited by Habstown

i said it quite emphatically a couple of weeks ago when the leafs were deeply mired in their slump that habs fans had better not hold their breath about seeing them slide down to standings oblivion... this is still the same team that had the hot start with the same coach who got them going... the potential always remains there.

now, with that in mind, this may also be a blip in a relatively mediocre season for them but, for my mind, this is more the real leafs than what we saw the last few weeks.

our team will likely have a slump some time or other this season. i can only hope that the slump doesn't take place in the playoffs...

GO :hlogo: GO!