Hockey - Fantasy pool on yahoo

sakiqc

Many members of this forum have been part of a fantasy hockey league on yahoo that has been running for 7 years. We've got many spots open this year, so this is your chance to join an active and (generally) fun league! Note: this is a league where your team has a full 23 players roster that resemble a NHL team. Only requirement to join the league is a commitment to stay active through the season (dress your lineup, make roster changes when you've got injuries, answer and make trade offers regularly)

League ID#: 2709

League Name: Still SK-less

Password: komitraitor

Custom League URL: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/skless

Ok i just joined. Not sure if I'll be able to get there on draft day since I'll be working till 6:30. So i might be able to come in half way. I think they simulate the draft if your not there.

Ok i just joined. Not sure if I'll be able to get there on draft day since I'll be working till 6:30. So i might be able to come in half way. I think they simulate the draft if your not there.

You get assigned a player based on rankings. If you don't pre-rank players, you get assigned the next Yahoo player ranking (unless you've maxed out at a certain number of positional players - if you've drafted 4 straight C's, you'll be assigned the next highest winger...that happened to me once actually).

Well i missed the draft. I got home at 6:30 expecting to join the draft part way through but then my Internet wouldn't work. Oh well the simulator gave me an ok team.

None the less expect me to propose a few trades in the coming days.

Well i missed the draft. I got home at 6:30 expecting to join the draft part way through but then my Internet wouldn't work. Oh well the simulator gave me an ok team.

None the less expect me to propose a few trades in the coming days.

You don't have a bad team - Lupul's hurt which isn't the greatest for you and you were auto-drafted the wrong Matt Carle (you got the Habs' one). Aside from that, it's not a bad draft.

You don't have a bad team - Lupul's hurt which isn't the greatest for you and you were auto-drafted the wrong Matt Carle (you got the Habs' one). Aside from that, it's not a bad draft.

I think that's 2 years running that Yahoo! has had him placed relatively high.