Milroy/Ribs, lol

Habby1197

I'm excited to see what he'll do next year with the Dogs, he's got crazy offensive skills... could turn into another nice surprise. Anyways, I'm glad we signed him and he'll get the chance.

[Edited on 2003/6/18 by Habby1197]

[Edited on 2003/6/18 by Habby1197]

What I love about Milroy is that he is a clutch performer , the Memorial cup MVP , led his team in playoff scoring that year , he even had a pretty good playoffs this season (after the subpar regular season) ...

One thing that I think Milroy has to do this summer is bulk up , he looked a little weak in the games I have seen him play , he'll need to get stronger to be effective in the NHL/AHL.

I wonder if we use him on a line with Higgins on the bulldogs?

Originally posted by Habby1197

He'll Bluk up, lets put him on Rib's weight gaining plan... That'll work... :guru:

lol...

I'm still waiting for Ribeiro to bulk-up , I've been waiting for years. Though I will admit that last year Ribeiro did look a BIT stronger , but he still has a ways to go...

What exactly is Mike afraid of? That he'll lose speed? ... He has no speed... hehehe...

HIT THE GYM MIKE! :)

lol...

I'm still waiting for Ribeiro to bulk-up , I've been waiting for years. Though I will admit that last year Ribeiro did look a BIT stronger , but he still has a ways to go...

What exactly is Mike afraid of? That he'll lose speed? ... He has no speed... hehehe...

HIT THE GYM MIKE!

If he bulked up and decided to focus on SHOOTING and not passing he could be something like Robitallie...

If he bulked up and decided to focus on SHOOTING and not passing he could be something like Robitallie...

Are you talking about Milroy or Ribeiro? Cause Ribeiro isnt like Luc at all . Mike has a weak shot (although it is accurate) ... Plus Ribeiro is a natural playmaker ...

odd comparison.

Are you talking about Milroy or Ribeiro? Cause Ribeiro isnt like Luc at all . Mike has a weak shot (although it is accurate) ... Plus Ribeiro is a natural playmaker ...

odd comparison.

Yeah I was talking about Ribs... He's got the exact same skating style as Robitallie and he was always able to put up lots of goals in junior. He just looks to pass too much. Also his shot isn't that weak... don't you remember him playing the point at the start of the 2001-2002 season and ripping a shot from the point top corner on Cujo?

don't you remember him playing the point at the start of the 2001-2002 season and ripping a shot from the point top corner on Cujo?

One shot doesnt make a career :P

Isnt it funny how every single goal Ribeiro scores is a highlight of the night goal? ... He always has his moments where he dekes through an entire team (+ goalie) and scores... Even that goal on cujo you mentioned was pretty nice. If only Ribeiro was more consistant...

Oh well , I'm sure he'll blossom .... probably on another team.

Oh well , I'm sure he'll blossom .... probably on another team.

How about for Philly's first rounder? :)

They can make a Gange-Chouinard-Ribs line... lol

lol... They all know each other well (maybe not Ribeiro / Gagne) , Chouinard played with both in Quebec...

WTF? Wasnt this thread about Milroy? lol

Gotta love the edit feature... :)

Yeah its great isnt it? :D

Only one problem , Ribs isnt a prospect... so now this thread is in the wrong place (at least 1/2 of it) :P

Edit : Habby edited the title for anyone who is confused...

[Edited on 2003/6/18 by puck7x]