Preseason GDT: Bruins/Habs

dlbalr

Markov_BOS.jpg

Projected lines:

Boston Bruins (0-0-0) Montreal Canadiens (0-0-0)
Caron - Bergeron - Paille

Recchi - Seguin - Wheeler

Sauve - Spooner - Horton

Reich - Campbell - McGrattan

Hunwick - Seidenberg

Bartkowski - Boychuk

Bodnarchuk - McQuaid

Rask

Schaefer

Cammalleri - Plekanec - Palushaj

Pouliot - Maxwell -  Moen

Pyatt - Halpern - Lapierre

Conboy - Leblanc - Dumont

Gill - Gorges

Spacek - Tinordi

St. Denis - Weber

Price

Sanford

Game time: 7:30 PM EST
TV: RDS
Radio: CJAD,CKAC

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, i didn't know Boston got McGrattan I was hoping the habs would land him. Hopefully conboy will give him a go to see if he has a chance of fighting in the NHL.

The NHL network is showing games in merica but i don't think the habs game is one of them tonight.

Man, i didn't know Boston got McGrattan I was hoping the habs would land him. Hopefully conboy will give him a go to see if he has a chance of fighting in the NHL.

The NHL network is showing games in merica but i don't think the habs game is one of them tonight.

McGrattan's on a tryout, longshot to make their roster. He can't take a regular shift so he'd be useless for 70% of the games. I believe RDS is showing a free stream tonight of this game.

McGrattan's on a tryout, longshot to make their roster. He can't take a regular shift so he'd be useless for 70% of the games. I believe RDS is showing a free stream tonight of this game.

Can someone post a link to this stream from RDS.

GO HABS GO!

GAMEDAYTHREAD!!!

I missed these...look at Dlbalr going all out this year with fancy going ons and graphics.

It's toned down from the ones I did last season...threw that one together in a hurry this morning. :) I think the line setup is easier to compare though, I may stick with this format for the GDT's I do (which hopefully won't be too many).

Just read Hickey's article on Palushaj. I kind of don't like the presumption that there aren't any spots available on the team out of camp. Lars Eller, despite how good of an AHL season he had, is not guaranteed a spot on the team. That leaves likely 2 forward spots available. Eller might earn one of those, but there's also another potential spot since the Habs could carry 14 forwards. And there's probably a D spot up for grabs as well, depending on the injury situation. And O'Byrne is on his last legs in the organization, although he'd probably stick in the 7th spot if nothing else.

Anyways, here's the article, linked on the front page:

http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/Cana...0550/story.html

Anyplace to stream?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mod Edit: Please remember that public posting of illegal streams (streams not originated by the TV provider) are prohibited. (To answer your question, there is no RDS stream for this game.)

Edited by dlbalr

Screened from 40 feet.

There was 3-4 guys in the slot and it went in the top corner of the net. If you expect any goalie

to stop that your expectations are ridiculous.