GDT: October 23rd, 2010 - Habs @ Senators

bar

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it is a PP, but they really do need to get moving in this period. How about a rare PP goal.

Too much perimeter. They don't get ugly goals ©ReverseJinx Inc.

BENNNY!!

Off the schnide!

Edited by Wamsley01

My reverse jinx worked.

Excellent timing. I'm happy for Pouliot. It sure would be nice to see the confidence grow with this kid.

I don't know if its the Ottawa PK or our PP, but I liked the pace and control on the PP.

3-1 Philly over Laffs...hehheheheh

Edited by Toronthab

AK is finally burying them... not seeing much from him.. then he scores.. I can live with that.

anyone else nervous when Hammer and Spacek are the pairing.

No kidding Ottawa should have had a penalty.. brutal miss by the refs.

RDS!

i watch every other game on RDS and occasionally listen with the tape delay/advance on CJAD. But on saterday's or TSN nights, i watch the english broadcasts.

Lets hope he can keep it up. He's got a hot hand right now.

let's hope the light bulb stays on. He is driving to the net, shooting and hitting. looking very much like a the skilled powerforward (minus the fighting) we have lacked since what seems like forever.

Edited by hab29RETIRED

PK is just everywhere.. now he gets gooned.. lol.. Finally a D who can throw the big hits and gets on the other teams nerves.

and there is the shutout.. much better game tonight in all areas of play. (except the PP.. that still sucks)

I rarely, make that never waste my time with the CBC broadcast. I just switched over, must have been painful for Greg Millen to give the Habs some love. He's probably the biggest leaf fan behind Cherry.

I rarely, make that never waste my time with the CBC broadcast. I just switched over, must have been painful for Greg Millen to give the Habs some love. He's probably the biggest leaf fan behind Cherry.

I did the same thing. Cherry is in fine form, not so arrogant about the Leafs and their guaranteed playoff spot now is he.

So now Comrie intentionally tried to highstick him and Campoli shot the puck at Subban.

Edited by Wamsley01

PK is just everywhere.. now he gets gooned.. lol.. Finally a D who can throw the big hits and gets on the other teams nerves.

and there is the shutout.. much better game tonight in all areas of play. (except the PP.. that still sucks)

I agree witht the finish on the PP, but I actually rather liked the passing and control for most of the pp's I saw. I thought I saw some considerable improvement.

and all Cherry has to say is... PK needs to shut up..

what a moron.

To be honest, I agree - his mouth got the best of him at times last year and this was the first game I saw signs of it tonight. It's best to nip this in the butt before it evolves as it did last year (where he'd chase players around the ice and get himself in trouble). Other than that, he was solid, as was basically the whole team - it was a perfect road game, not a lot of work for Price, lots of chances, a great bounce back game for sure.

HW 3 Stars: http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=2237

Game Stats: http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20102011/ES020099.HTM

I don't think PK is being hit because of his mouth. He gets hit because he is a rookie who is willing to throw checks and he constantly frustrates players.

I have met him and he does yap a lot, but he rarely starts it on the ice. I notice all the supposed "retaliation" comes after he has checked the guy into the boards, not after they are talking.

I don't think PK is being hit because of his mouth. He gets hit because he is a rookie who is willing to throw checks and he constantly frustrates players.

I have met him and he does yap a lot, but he rarely starts it on the ice. I notice all the supposed "retaliation" comes after he has checked the guy into the boards, not after they are talking.

I think it's both - his play can get under a players' skin for sure but his mouth in the past has got him in trouble - I'm sure he's still yapping as always so it'd play a role in all likelihood.

wow.. what a night.. Price and Halak both get shutouts... Halak robbed Crosby 3 times from in close late in the 3rd... hehe.. Crosby really hates Halak by now. :)

We sure were spoiled last year with both these guys.

wow.. what a night.. Price and Halak both get shutouts... Halak robbed Crosby 3 times from in close late in the 3rd... hehe.. Crosby really hates Halak by now. :)

We sure were spoiled last year with both these guys.

I don't want to seem like I am biased, but robbed is a little strong.

LOL... don't worry, you don't SEEM biased. :)

the toe save very nice. Robbed might be stretching it, but 3 shots in half a second from crosby is nothing to sneeze at. In any case, I find it interesting that they both get their first shutout of the season on the same night. I repeat, we were spoiled last year. this year, Price has to be good all season long as I don't think Auld is even close to either Price or Halak.

I don't want to seem like I am biased, but robbed is a little strong.

LOL... don't worry, you don't SEEM biased. :)

the toe save very nice. Robbed might be stretching it, but 3 shots in half a second from crosby is nothing to sneeze at. In any case, I find it interesting that they both get their first shutout of the season on the same night. I repeat, we were spoiled last year. this year, Price has to be good all season long as I don't think Auld is even close to either Price or Halak.

I watched the 3rd period and Halak was strong, shockingly so was Brent Johnson.