Pat Burns

BlueKross

He'll get there - I'm almost certain he'll get in next year. If only they'd have got him in this year...

That's the thing about this sport. Men like Burns, remarkably, manage to transcend the stupidity of the people running it.

That's the thing about this sport. Men like Burns, remarkably, manage to transcend the stupidity of the people running it.

Well put CC. Pat will be missed by all mankind and hockey in particular. I loved his time in Montreal and loathed the time he spent in Toronto. May he rest in peace.

Can you really expect the people who put Bernie Federko in the Hall of Fame to do the reasonable thing?

Very sad. Lung cancer took my father at the exact same age, not that long ago. It's just way too young, 58. I feel for his family, even though they would have been able to prepare. I can't believe we can't find a cure yet. Great coach. Too bad the hockey hall of fame is a complete joke, and run by morons.

Too young to die, that's for sure. I liked his passion. Glad he did win the Stanley Cup with the Devils. Serge Savard gave him his first chance, but he was a self-made man all along. He will be remembered.

He'll get there - I'm almost certain he'll get in next year. If only they'd have got him in this year...

Exactly. A shame the NHL didn't honor him while he was still around to enjoy it.

Rest in peace Burnsy. :clap:

My mom who also passed away this year loved the passion of Pat burns and she also commented about his piecing and hansom eyes. Now that you are in both in heaven I suppose that she can finally meet her hockey idol. Thank you for the great memories which you left behind Pat. R.I.P :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

This is dedicated to those that broke in to Pat Burns' Widow's car

and took off with jerseys and the late Pat's Wallet!

KARMA MoFo, KARMA Is Waiting for Ya!

and 5 min of Mtl Policmen kicking in your face with telephone books

Edited by CoRvInA