Scratches: Lebda, Caputi

Injuries: Armstrong, Phaneuf, Giguere

Team Stats/Notes:

Record: 12-6-1 (1st in Northeast)

Scratches: Boyd, Darche

Injuries: Markov

Puck Drop: 7:00 PM EST TV: RDS, CBC Radio: CJAD,CKAC

A Tribute to Pat Burns:

I'm not sure how I feel about Weber dressing over Darche. Hopefully it'll help out the PP, but I question its effectiveness 5-on-5 against the Leafs, who will be hitting hard.

I'm not sure how I feel about Weber dressing over Darche. Hopefully it'll help out the PP, but I question its effectiveness 5-on-5 against the Leafs, who will be hitting hard.

Ideally, he'd give Hamrlik and Spacek each a shift or two off to try and keep them fresh late in the game. In all likelihood, he probably won't see more than 3 or 4 shifts per period 5 on 5, they'll give Moen/Pyatt (Eller would be nice but I'm not hopeful) an extra shift here and there.

Just once, I wish Richards or Cherry would actually give an example. They keep insinuating that he is disrespectful, but they never show anything but Crosby yapping at PK. I could pull out a clip of any two players in the game doing the same thing. The fact is that Crosby was mad because PK dared check him right into the boards. Richards was mad because PK stepped in between him and AK, then didn't take his "BS" and threw a punch back.

In other news, cole is officially senile. He had more mistakes in that first 20 minutes then most play by play guys in a month.

What a joke.. there were two blatant penalties by toronto completely ignored... how about that nice long interference along the boards.. but back to the PP for the leafs.

Finally. a bounce goes our way... nice shorty.

Just once, I wish Richards or Cherry would actually give an example. They keep insinuating that he is disrespectful, but they never show anything but Crosby yapping at PK. I could pull out a clip of any two players in the game doing the same thing. The fact is that Crosby was mad because PK dared check him right into the boards. Richards was mad because PK stepped in between him and AK, then didn't take his "BS" and threw a punch back.

Ecaxtly. All this bunk aboot PK for 2 small incidents? Its just stupid.

I could easily go through video footage of the games and show dozens of clips of players on every team the Habs have faced so far taking liberties at PK. PK is definitely targetted more than any other rookie D-man I have ever seen. But why would they talk aboot that? :rolleyes: