GDT: Montreal vs Los Angeles, Nov. 24

bar

Some observations

1. When AK46 plays like he's able to, we win, simple as that.

2. I'd like to see Ryan Smyth on Habs 2nd line.

3. Pyatt certainly bet 1000$ with his friends that he would score on a wrap around tonight.

4. Cammy is better than I thought at carrying the puck.

5. Doughty is having a freaking bad game.

Some observations

3. Pyatt certainly bet 1000$ with his friends that he would score on a wrap around tonight.

Warning! Warning! Smith is being paid by the Kings!! He'd be terrible on our side.

Lots of people were hoping he'd come to us back when. Didn't uncle Bob make an offer?..I'm not sure..

Can you imagine AK continuing this AFTER his last year of contract.. ? One can hope and I hate to be cyncial.

Maybe AK is better because he doesn't have to drag Sergei!

Solid team tonight. Geez I like these guys. Doin us proud.

Killer coaching and player selection.

Looking at the ice time, nice to see no forward over 20 minutes in a game like this. Would've been nice to see Eller, Pouliot, and Darche play a little more since the game was out of hand early in the 3rd but if that's the only complaint, it's a good night for the Habs.

Eller is finally awarded for an incredibly strong run for a long time.... like since the 5th game of the year, he hasn't had a bad game, and has always been a net positive.

Hopefully we can relax a bit after all that crap that had been building up came out after one bad game in Philly. Enjoy the day off on Friday, Carey.

Some observations

:clap:

Team Deeefense, one of the best habs game i have seen of players sticking up as a unit on the ice.

Not that many shot blocked, and very few scoring chances for LA.

The players answered positively to JM punitive practice.

:clap:

It does some good to watch them.

Huge win for our boys last night. Like Carey Price said, it was almost a perfect game. the Habs made the Kings look like a bunch of incompetent players. Considering that the Kings have a good team, i think that's saying alot!

Nice to see the Habs win a game where Carey didn't really have to be the 1st star(although Carey did make a few spectacular saves), he didn't have to be perfect tonight, cause he knew his buddies were playing well. That's easier on the stress levels!

Now on to Atlanta where Alex Auld will most likely get his 2nd start. Let's hope our boys don't take the Thrashers too lightly! They just won 3 in a row, including a spanking of the Red Wings 6 to 1. Byfuglien is playing like an MVP right now!

Edited by Habsfan

Congrats Eller. Gets his first as a habs and more importantly gives the Habs a three goal lead.

Nice play by Pouliot to prepare the goal. I like the way Pouliot is passing the puck lately. Very good.

Nice play by Pouliot to prepare the goal. I like the way Pouliot is passing the puck lately. Very good.

He's been playing great of late, which makes his decreased minutes such a mystery.

Honestly, if Darche gets scratched again, I will be blown away. He is such a hard worker. He has more than earned his money. Is it just me or is Pyatt the new version of Higgins. Strong defensively. Crazy speed, and no bloody idea what to do when he crosses teh oposition blueline. LOL.

I would love to see a stat on this as I've noticed it for years. It seems like EVERYTIME he scores we win.

It's actually Cammy that owns that stat, I believe. The Habs are 6-0 when he scores this year, while Andrei is a measly 6-0-1. ^_^

He's been playing great of late, which makes his decreased minutes such a mystery.

I think that Martin is trying to bring the best in him by using the tough love approach. I mean, he won't get premium ice time if he doesn't work extra hard and shows a constant involvement on each shift. So far, so good.

I think that Martin is trying to bring the best in him by using the tough love approach. I mean, he won't get premium ice time if he doesn't work extra hard and shows a constant involvement on each shift. So far, so good.

You may be right, but it just seems like an odd time to demote Benny when he's playing his best hockey of late. It even looked like Darche was getting his PP time on Wednesday.