Injuries: Markov

Puck Drop: 7:00 PM EST TV: RDS, CBC, NHL-N Radio: CJAD,CKAC

Last Meeting:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why 7, the 6 they had last night didn't do enough damage for you? Spacek can sit for Weber, i don't care about that.

They play better with 12 forwards and 6 D. They are on a losing streak but let's not go crazy here.

last night was the worst the D has looked all year. JM normally gives the line up a 2nd chance to bounce back, then chages.

Why 7, the 6 they had last night didn't do enough damage for you? Spacek can sit for Weber, i don't care about that.

They play better with 12 forwards and 6 D. They are on a losing streak but let's not go crazy here.

last night was the worst the D has looked all year. JM normally gives the line up a 2nd chance to bounce back, then chages.

hehe, good point!

but seriously, JM is already cutting the bench on forwards. Last night Eller, Moen and Darche played on average 9 min each...

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/boxscore.htm?id=2010020454

one option would be to rotate Weber on the PP and have him replace Spacek or even Hammer profusely during the first two periods, and then have the Spacek Hammer duo ready for the last 10 min of the game which yesterday were crucial.

We won't know until gametime, that's when Martin will finalize the lineup. To me that suggests they may be pondering 7 D again.

HA! I had not seen you had chosen Weber in your Boston Habs picture Brian! ;)

OK Habs, "This Hour Has 22 Minutes" is a television show - NOT a strategy! "This Hour MUST HAVE 60 Minutes" or if need be "This Hour MUST HAVE 65 Minutes"!

My thanks goes out to Buffalo for keeping the B's at bay yesterday but the B's still have those 2 games in hand. So NOT BEING lackadaisical out of the gate is a MUST! We lost to Detroit, Toronto and Philly for several different reasons but what was common (IMO) was some periodic brain cramp moments whether they were individual players or team faults!

You could see it all evolve last night as the game went on. I kept yelling at the TV, "You're not going to beat the Flyers like this guys"!

So, let's go now!

GO HABS GO!

Only on the CBC can they take Subban's monster hit and him turning the other cheek leading

to a powerplay goal into a negative.

If that was Schenn they would talk about his discipline and how it was a heads up play.

Why the hell should Subban fight a guy who is 1/4 the player he is? Montreal loses in that situation.

If it was a cheap shot, then that attitude makes sense, a clean hit? Give me a break.

Edited by Wamsley01

Great game so far. Fast start. Some goal scoring for a change. They lost a bit of momentum but that PK check totally swung the momentum back, not to mention gave us a PP.

The team better come out flying in the 2nd. If they try sitting back again the Bruins will come roaring back.

Only on the CBC can they take Subban's monster hit and him turning the other cheek leading

If that was Schenn they would talk about his discipline and how it was a heads up play.

Why the hell should Subban fight a guy who is 1/4 the player he is? Montreal loses in that situation.

If it was a cheap shot, then that attitude makes sense, a clean hit? Give me a break.

YES!!! I was just saying the exact same thing

I know, right?

Until Moen has to fight because of Subban there is no issue.

All this Stock/Milbury stuff makes me glad I decided to get to some e-mails during the intermission instead of listening to them talk...

My guess is when Laracque followed Lucic around challenging him that the CBC lauded Lucic's intelligence.