Desharnais close to Montreal? (Recalled Dec 31st)

JCPetit

I met a man the other night who claims to have played with Bruce Boudreau back in his early years

He now coaches youngsters on his time off... This fella is not the tallest dude out there but built like a fridge... actually reminds me of Bruce Boudreau as a matter of fact. Anywho, he tells me that when it comes to selecting players and making cuts he starts like this...

You tall kids, come this way your automatically in, the rest of you 3 footers go and fight and kill yourselves to make the team.

Its a sad reality but it shows you why you can count on these small ones to have guts determination and most of all MOTIVATION

this sport like anything else glorious in life starts up there in the nut.

I for one am totally into getting all these small chip on yer shoulders midgets! lol

Yup, I too have a thing for the undersized but highly skilled and smart hockey player. Go DD go! :lol:

I'm no expert on coaching, but judging from the HBO special Boudreau does not seem to be the sharpest knife in the drawer. I wouldn't put TOO much weight on his coaching practices.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic