GDT: Montreal vs Dallas, Dec. 21, 2010

bar

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

with the way this road trip is shaping out to be, I got an awful feeling that this season is shaping out to be like the 08-09 season again :unsure:

HA Brunet will surely say something.. Yeap Watching RDS here too

Gosh this is painful;

Alright let me see what (NEW variables) we learned tonight..

1) Eller: Not ready for winger position or worse not yet top 6 forward

2) Pouliot is missing next game.... Unfortunately... and Pyatt stays Unless JM wants to sit Plekanek

3) Dallas's PK worth taking a look at... Agressive and effective!

4) Im gonna start counting the days and hours til trade freeze is lifted!

OH and Benny Brunet is anxious to be in Long island! WOw good for him! :wacko:

Edited by CoRvInA

The closest thing we'll get from reality tv will be the ad the staged Bell ad where Darche, his blondie

and her kids ^_^ get into a minivan. What !? can't be absolutely sure where kids come from.

Back to " the crisis", to sum it,

-Price has an average streak, in habsland if the goalie doesn't stand on his head on a habs bad streak it's over.

-The D is wore down, the two tops old timers had way too much ice time, the clock reverse effect, Gill slow feett

is hurting 5-5, Gorges has to make last second plays and get the hits, now Gorges hurt all the time, PK lost his game

focus thanks to the press and JM, Picard is not Regehr or Bieksa.

- Offense, big money players should get the goals,

The support crew is at par with 27 goals ( Pouliot, Halpern, Darche, Lapierre, Moen) At his pace 64 goals for 5 million approx, 78 000$ the goal

The big $$ crew has 47 goals (Plek, Cammalleri, Gionta, Andrei K, Gomez), nobody there will reach 30 goals at this pace

and nobody been injured there. At the current pace together they will reach 100 goals for 28 millions approx , 280 000$ the goal.

- JM is shuffling too much and the players loose focus on their D game the bread and butter of this team.

Well that was pathetic. By the time this road trip is over they will be out of the playoffs.

Forwards: F

Defense; F If i could give a lower score i would.

Effort: F

Special teams: F (When the game was on the line in the 1st, they had 1 shot on 2 PP and gave up a shorty.

Goaltending: It doesn't matter, if the rest of the team is an F, the goalie doesn't matter.

Time for one of those bag skates, a trade, come to Jesus meetign or something. 1-4 in the last 5, Not ok.

The fact that Markov is no longer with us is starting to show.

It's obvious to me that Spacek and Hamrlik can't handle 22-23+ minutes per game anymore. They are 36 years old. I wouldn't play them more than 20 minutes per game.

I watched the first 13 minutes of the game last night. The pathetic effort on the PP and the first Dallas goal made me change the channel. I knew they weren't gonna win this game.

The fact that Markov is no longer with us is starting to show.

It's obvious to me that Spacek and Hamrlik can't handle 22-23+ minutes per game anymore. They are 36 years old. I wouldn't play them more than 20 minutes per game.

I've been filling the threads about D man situation for weeks...

I happen to live in Vancouver... A couple of days ago I was hurtfully and miserably at the gym with a pal of mine. As usual in a hockey city the home team "Knuckle heads" hockey game was on tv.

I don't usually pay attention to non habs games but my buddy (who wants to learn about hockey) asks me....

"Hey CorV (yeah right CorV) what kind of penalty was that?

I turn around and look at the tv.. and see a Canuck player bent over with a trainer acting worried and checking the player's face. To which i reply,

"oh that looks like a high sticking penalty .. maybe a 4 min one..... "and then in a screeching voice I continue,

" .... 4min oN KEVIN BIEKSA?!?!?! NOOOOOOO HE CANT GET HURT NOWWW HE's COMING TO MTL!?! ...

Half the gym stops what they are doing and stare at me with annoyed looks on their faces.... and then proceed to ignore me...

Hmmm i cleared my voice... and with an overly manly voice I tell my friend..

"Are we done with this machine yet?

Edited by CoRvInA

I've been filling the threads about D man situation for weeks...

I happen to live in Vancouver... A couple of days ago I was hurtfully and miserably at the gym with a pal of mine. As usual in a hockey city the home team "Knuckle heads" hockey game was on tv.

I don't usually pay attention to non habs games but my buddy (who wants to learn about hockey) asks me....

"Hey CorV (yeah right CorV) what kind of penalty was that?

I turn around and look at the tv.. and see a Canuck player bent over with a trainer acting worried and checking the player's face. To which i reply,

"oh that looks like a high sticking penalty .. maybe a 4 min one..... "and then in a screeching voice I continue,

" .... 4min oN KEVIN BIEKSA?!?!?! NOOOOOOO HE CANT GET HURT NOWWW HE's COMING TO MTL!?! ...

Half the gym stops what they are doing and stare at me with annoyed looks on their faces.... and then proceed to ignore me...

Hmmm i cleared my voice... and with an overly manly voice I tell my friend..

"Are we done with this machine yet?

As a fellow Vancouverite, you must be aware that Bieksa is no saviour? Still, he would be a useful addition. I just believe that fans would turn on him eventually; inconsistency, thy name is Kevin.

Either way, Beiksa would be the most complete Dman the habs would have if they picked him up. I'm not opposed to it. I think they need like 3 defenseman but that's just me.

I've been saying that since last year.

Yep, at least with many of the current D not under contract next year you can certainly get younger, bigger and faster. They'll have the cash.

I could with Markov with a heavy incentive contract.

As a fellow Vancouverite, you must be aware that Bieksa is no saviour?

Oh absolutely!

... shows you how DESPERATE I believe the D situation is!

Edited by CoRvInA