GDT: Boston at Montreal, Jan. 8, 1900 EST

lazy26

Same here, but the abuse of an official penalty wasn't called, that's why I posted the note on the misconducts as I was looking to see if anything like that would be called.

Historically the burins and Flyers seem to get off pretty easy.

REmember in the playoffs when Komi got taken down from behind by Lucic and then later Chara was pounding on Komi when he was held. No extra call on either of them and no instigator on Lucic.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm too lazy to check if anyone has posted it, but it seems Cammi is just sick, not injured. As per RDS. I'm blissfully unaware of what the Bruins/CBC crew said after the game, I refuse to watch. They must be having a cow in Toronto.

Edited by Habsy

I'm too lazy to check if anyone has posted it, but it seems Cammi is just sick, not injured. As per RDS. I'm blissfully unaware of what the Bruins/CBC crew said after the game, I refuse to watch. They must be having a cow in Toronto.

Yeah, why anybody watches the CBC feed if they have access to RDS is beyond me. I fail to see why my tax dollars should pay for Mike Milbury to call the Habs 'cockroaches.'

Cammy has a virus. This makes me wonder whether the team as a whole has been suffering from it. It happens a lot - the flu works its way through a dressing room - and is often a contributor to a slump. Who knows.

HI/O also offers an explanation for the weird PP in overtime. Neither Wiz nor Subban wanted to shoot the puck because the ice in the Bruins' end was so bad, the puck wouldn't sit flat. I was wondering.

Yeah, why anybody watches the CBC feed if they have access to RDS is beyond me. I fail to see why my tax dollars should pay for Mike Milbury to call the Habs 'cockroaches.'

Cammy has a virus. This makes me wonder whether the team as a whole has been suffering from it. It happens a lot - the flu works its way through a dressing room - and is often a contributor to a slump. Who knows.

HI/O also offers an explanation for the weird PP in overtime. Neither Wiz nor Subban wanted to shoot the puck because the ice in the Bruins' end was so bad, the puck wouldn't sit flat. I was wondering.

well, if you don't speak french, options are limited. When there is no TSN/CBC game, I watch on RDS and listen on CJAD - I'd do that all the time if it wasn't for the tape delay difference.

- only problem is that she does that when the habs get scored on as well. :P

ha thats cute!

Whats the problem with PK and WIZ together habs29?

they both are right shot players

in a world with a shortage of US right shot masters, you shouldnt use them in one line unles u have more than 4 dressed

HA!! reporters asked Gomez what Chara was telling him while they were add it

Gomez said... "he asked me what's a good place to go eat, and I said ...well you know its Saturday lots of places are open..

LOL

Edited by CoRvInA

ha thats cute!

HA!! reporters asked Gomez what Chara was telling him while they were add it

Gomez said... "he asked me what's a good place to go eat, and I said ...well you know its Saturday lots of places are open..

LOL

LOL... habs29 ~ your daughter may be cute, but she is still too young to work for the CBC as a full fledged Habs Basher/Analyst.;)

CoRvInA ~ THX for that... Gomez tellin' it like it is.:P

All I know is that I've got shards of fingernail stuck in my teeth and thinking...

Me Likes :blink:

Finally the are able to come back in the third. But i didn't watch, didn't believe

in them coming back.

It has became so typical to see them lose when trailing behind that

the remote control was changing to football. But what a game there too.

I liked Desharnais play on Max Pac shot.

Finally the are able to come back in the third. But i didn't watch, didn't believe

in them coming back.

It has became so typical to see them lose when trailing behind that

the remote control was changing to football. But what a game there too.

I liked Desharnais play on Max Pac shot.

If it wasn't for him (Desharnais), Thomas would have seen the shot and the save would have been an easy one.

If it wasn't for him (Desharnais), Thomas would have seen the shot and the save would have been an easy one.

Desharnais played well most of the night. So far so good for the Ultimate Smurf as far as I'm concerned.

Why mess with the format then? I'll blame the bullets if the Habs lose...

I guess the bullets just add dramatic effect :)

I guess the bullets just add dramatic effect :)

I suppose they did. When you tried to copy/paste the old GDT, were you using the visual (RTE) editor or the one that came as default when we switched over? I wonder if that may have been the problem.

I suppose they did. When you tried to copy/paste the old GDT, were you using the visual (RTE) editor or the one that came as default when we switched over? I wonder if that may have been the problem.

I believe I had switched over to RTE by that point.

After watching Price perform against boston I must say that he has the quickest glove in the NHL. I'm pleased that Max is playing well but I sure think that AK46 has got to be moved and get a sniper by the name of Dustin Penner. I wish that we make no trades with the Devils in fact I wish they croke on Kovalchucks contract. In my opinion and with all respect to Pyatt I would send him down and bring up White for some energy and grit. :rolleyes:

After watching Price perform against boston I must say that he has the quickest glove in the NHL. I'm pleased that Max is playing well but I sure think that AK46 has got to be moved and get a sniper by the name of Dustin Penner. I wish that we make no trades with the Devils in fact I wish they croke on Kovalchucks contract. In my opinion and with all respect to Pyatt I would send him down and bring up White for some energy and grit. :rolleyes:

Not as simple as just sending Pyatt down, you would be running the risk of losing him to waivers. (Some may not think that's too bad but knowing how much Martin likes him, I can't see them taking the chance.)

I don't know. Now that Lapierre is gone, it is nice to have defensively responsible forwards. Pyatt won't get you any goals, but he is very sound defensively. I've always wished this team had a checking line. With Halpern, Moen, and Pyatt, we have that. I don't know how good White is defensively, but I think Pyatt stays.

I don't know. Now that Lapierre is gone, it is nice to have defensively responsible forwards. Pyatt won't get you any goals, but he is very sound defensively. I've always wished this team had a checking line. With Halpern, Moen, and Pyatt, we have that. I don't know how good White is defensively, but I think Pyatt stays.

I'd like to give White a chance and set Eller down to Hamilton so he gets 20+ minutes a game - the oppertunity is there now that Desharnais and MaxPax are up with the big club.

White is a much more physical player with more offensive upside and he looked great in camp. He was injured for a bulk of the year and if he is back into game shape, I'd like to see him get a chance.

Cammalleri played when he should have called sick, he takes a lot of bad decisions

when he doesn't score. Nothing new.

Pouliot is looking like he could go on a scoring streak right now. It would not be giving him the spot

he fought for it.

But probably Moen will get the call.

Anybody who missed Eller he should be there getting tripping penalties, not producing offensively.