GDT: Montreal at New York Rangers, Jan. 11, 1900 EST

lazy26

Just watched the highlights on TSN. How the heck did Spacek get credit for the goal? The goeal was reviewed and it was clear that it went off Darche's skate - so after reviewing, how the heck do they still screw up on who gets credit for the goal???

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the highlights on TSN. How the heck did Spacek get credit for the goal? The goeal was reviewed and it was clear that it went off Darche's skate - so after reviewing, how the heck do they still screw up on who gets credit for the goal???

I said the exact same thing to my girlfriend. I can only assume that it's somehow Chris Lee's doing.

7 pts out of 8 possible in january so far.

And not against shitty teams, talking about ATL, PIT, BOS and NYR.

Gotta admit that they turned this around pretty quick.

Another guy who should get some props is JM. He played his bench well, and moved the guys that were performing to play with Plek. JM gets a lot of heat for not adapting, but it looks like he did a good job of it tonight.

Edited by BCHabnut

Another guy who should get some props is JM. He played his bench well, and moved the guys that were performing to play with Plek. JM gets a lot of heat for not adapting, but it looks like he did a good job of it tonight.

Do you get RDS out West? You sound like someone who would have listened to l'antichambre tonight lol. They were praising Martin tonight the same way you did.

BTW, about shortening the bench... in fact he only benched the 4th line in the 3rd/Eller, Pyatt and Desharnais. That's not an extraordinary move IMO. The real praise should be for mixing his lines together and playing different player with Plekanec. Poor Plekanec, but lucky teammates.

I have evening class and missed the first 2 periods. Looking at the scoresheet I see that Ryan McDonaugh was on the ice for the Rangers goal. Besides that, did anyone saw anything interesting with him in his 10 minutes of icetime?

Well that oone was a JM special. It's even hard to watch when they win. Solid performance by most. Eller took a dumb one in the first and i don't recall seeing him again.

Easily Spacek's best game. Pouliot, Darche and Pacioretty were all real good. I'm glad they are doing well since AK46, Pleks have all but vanished offensively.

Let's see if they can keep the ball rolling tonight.

I start Auld again Saturday, he owns the Rangers.

All I keep hearing from Rangers fans is the BS crap about PKs so called slewfoot, yet they completely gloss over the fact he was jobbed in the first period over PK being held and in an attempt to break free got a penalty against him. Now, Dubensky scores a couple goals and thinks he's some superstar calling PK out, I swear at times like these I wish we had a coach that would stick up for his players in the media.

All I keep hearing from Rangers fans is the BS crap about PKs so called slewfoot, yet they completely gloss over the fact he was jobbed in the first period over PK being held and in an attempt to break free got a penalty against him. Now, Dubensky scores a couple goals and thinks he's some superstar calling PK out, I swear at times like these I wish we had a coach that would stick up for his players in the media.

just a little note on dubinsky.. he has more point than any of our Habs superstars

I don't think P.K. has to be that arrogant. Maybe he want to establish himself in the league but that's maybe not the best way. He's not Steve Downie and I don't want him to become a Maxim Lapierre.

just a little note on dubinsky.. he has more point than any of our Habs superstars

I don't think P.K. has to be that arrogant. Maybe he want to establish himself in the league but that's maybe not the best way. He's not Steve Downie and I don't want him to become a Maxim Lapierre.

Steve Who ?

My point was Subban plays hard, not dirty and no one from the Habs organization is standing up for him.

It was fixed about an hour ago. Darche gets credit for the goal, Spacek and Plekanec the assists.

It was fixed about an hour ago. Darche gets credit for the goal, Spacek and Plekanec the assists.

They should actually fix it again - although I guess they can't, since it would be an ilegal goal then. I read that pouliot said he actually knocked it in with his glove while he was lying in the crease. You know I never get why a player would reveal in an interview they did something wrong- referees just store that info for the future. Not exactly the same thing, but remember when ribeiro was practically bragging on an interview of faking an injury to get a call.