GDT: Canadiens vs Sabres, Jan. 18

dlbalr

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picard had a similar injury than MaxPac, there is absolutely no protection there.

But i dunno his painmeter, he was shaking and had trouble walking to the lcoker room.

Could be a fractured foreharm..

Cammelleri i feel was just a shove and he did not protect himself.

PK inside foot will hurt tomorrow expect him back in the second.

Halpern, probably the flu bug.

Picard had a similar injury than MaxPac, there is absolutely no protection there.

But i dunno his painmeter, he was shaking and had trouble walking to the lcoker room.

Could be a fractured foreharm..

Cammelleri i feel was just a shove and he did not protect himself.

PK inside foot will hurt tomorrow expect him back in the second.

Halpern, probably the flu bug.

Thx for the optimism... damn

P.s patch left in ambulance

Edited by jrhabs

I guess we should give Boyd another look. Hopefully he is reborn again and hopefully North Korea goes democratic

He has tailed off a bit lately but still has 11 goals. The only way he can come up is if it qualifies as an emergency recall. Cammalleri's out 2 weeks minimum, but if he's the only injury lasting beyond tonight (doubtful but if), there are still 12 forwards available which means he'd need re-entry waivers.

Oh well we got a point. Still mad at Gomez for a stupid penalty like that.

stellar effort by the Habs. too bad to lose it because of a selfish retaliation like this. Despite that, I loved the resilience from our team, and the attitude in adversity.

Oh well we got a point. Still mad at Gomez for a stupid penalty like that.

NO!

Don't swallow that!

Gomez didnt hit him with his stick... ( the call was high sticking) was glove to the face

and that Gerbel midget acted it all up! SPIT On the Fockers

The refs sucked DOnkey weiner throughout the game! Letting tons of infractions go

then they get fooled by that smurf

I forgive Gomez for that one and you will see the Coach will be behind Gomez

Edited by CoRvInA

Just heard on RDS that Camms is gonna be out 4 to 6 weeks. Most likely a dislocated shoulder. My guess is that Max Pac will be out for at least 4 weeks as well, and Halpern...well we don't know. But we do know that Halpern's pain tolerance is pretty high, so whatever happened to him, must be serious.

Even though we got the point, this game could be a turning point in our season.

Edited by Habsfan

I thought Gomez played a hell of a game. I don't fault him that last penalty one bit... and where was the retaliation penalty? Shoddy reffing tonight, both ways.

I love the effort our boys put in tonight. 2nd in a back to back, missing 2 top-6 players (among others) and still fighting to the end. I LOVED Gionta taking out Gausted cleanly after he ran Wiz. This team has got backbone, and while these injuries would have devastated us years ago, I'm more optimistic tonight.

GO HABS GO!!!!

By the way, did any of you notice the tap on the head Price gave Subban after he managed to deflect a shot away from the net in the 3rd period? I thought it was nice to see. The kids like each other and I thought it was a nice move by Price to thank his d-man!

Edited by Habsfan

NO!

Don't swallow that!

Gomez didnt hit him with his stick... ( the call was high sticking) was glove to the face

and that Gerbel midget acted it all up! SPIT On the Fockers

The refs sucked DOnkey weiner throughout the game! Letting tons of infractions go

then they get fooled by that smurf

I forgive Gomez for that one and you will see the Coach will be behind Gomez

I didn't like the penalty Gomez took. If that was eller, pouliot or ak46, JM would have them sitting the next game.

What REALLY pissed me off though was the reffing when the Habs were playing their hearts out. It was ridiculous that when Meyers lost his stick and pushed Eller down at least three times, the same way he would have if it was a cross check - there was no call. How do they not call that in the last couple of minutes and call the Gomez penalty?????

The team showed a lot of heart. Gionta, Pleks, Ak46, Eller and Gomez all showed a very high compete level.

BTW, was Poiliot sick or something??

Edited by hab29RETIRED