GDT: Habs @ Bruins - February 9th, 2011

bar

Nice excuse, sometimes you have to fight, ask Benoit Pouliot. Funny you mention Jerome Iginla, if Precious had half the courage Iggy has, I be pretty damm impressed, Jerome fights to protect himself and most importantly to protect his teammates, Jerome does not yap, does not scrum and run, does not hit and hide, Precious should flip some tape on of Jerome and learn how to play the game properly. Anyone who mentions the meager 5 mins in the box or the risk of injury is do nothing more than making excuses for PK. I love PK, I just don't care for him yapping off then backing down and I doubt Hamrlik and Spacek appreciated the absolute beating they took for PK. If he played hard, hit hard, cleared the front of the crease and never yapped then no need to every fight or rarely fight but that's not the game he seems to want to play. When a puke like Marchand flagrantly cross checks you from behind, 5 feet from the borads, to me, no one has respect for they way he is carrying himself right now. One of his teammates needs to drop their gloves with him in practice and let him know he needs to put up or shut up. I promise you, PK would not be pulling this crap if he were in Calgary, or in MTL if Shayne Corson was in uniform.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Subban has fought 'sometimes' though, 3 times already. Extrapolate the numbers and he should have a couple more by year's end. How many times does he need to fight? If he has to every time he's merely challenged as certain people in the media suggest, he'd league the league in PIMS, would be tossed out of most games (for fighting 3 times) and have several suspensions by now. He has to pick and choose his battles. Look, you all probably know by now I'm not a fan of the yapping, he's good enough to let his play do the talking. But he can't not back it up either; if you play that game, you've gotta drop them at times. Right now, he's trying to find that fine line between picking when those spots need to be.

They do not need someone to destroy anyone who get's within 5 feet of Precious Karnell, they need Precious Karnell to destroy the Mcquaid's, Boychuck's, Ferance's, Horton's, Campbells' of the NHL. Take the diaper of little Precious Karnell, the guy is 6+ 210 lbs, he is NOT Petr Fookig Svoboda. Time to take the bubble wrap off Precious.

Aight, enough. Congrats for being the 2nd ever member on my "ignored users" list.

Who is number 1 on your list?

Also, i'm not sure how all the fights were on Subban. The facts were the Bruins haven't beaten the habs this year, I beleive Price owns them as well. The Bruins wanted to make a statement to their closest rival and a first place game.

I'm sure some players wouldn't mind goign with Subban, i doubt all the fighting was about him.

Yeah, PK is a real *problem* :rolleyes: 14 points in 16 games...robust physical play...does it all out there...oh, wait, he has a big mouth and only fights now and then. What a shmoe.

Save your contempt for useless money pits like Scott Gomez, please.

Aight, enough. Congrats for being the 2nd ever member on my "ignored users" list.

Take it in strides mate... Nyck's point on PK is fair enough... Yet we may not agree that this 21 year old i ready to assume all he is supposed to... He needs to live and learn... and I think thats what Nyck is aiming at.

Remember I know for a fact that PK had those same issues in Hamilton regarding his mouth and not having the opportunity to always put a fist in there between sentences... But he was getting better at it.

Who is number 1 on your list?

Also, i'm not sure how all the fights were on Subban. The facts were the Bruins haven't beaten the habs this year, I beleive Price owns them as well. The Bruins wanted to make a statement to their closest rival and a first place game.

I'm sure some players wouldn't mind goign with Subban, i doubt all the fighting was about him.

JaySix is the other one.

General question to the board: Any thoughts on Campbell using his shoulder pad to pummel Pyatt last night? Hitting with a piece of equipment seemed a bit harsh (and gave him extra, very helpful reach)

When I saw that I thought back to when Souray used his hand brace in a fight and got a few game suspension, I figured if his last name wasnt Campbell there might be something ;P

General question to the board: Any thoughts on Campbell using his shoulder pad to pummel Pyatt last night? Hitting with a piece of equipment seemed a bit harsh (and gave him extra, very helpful reach)

more like extra padding for his knuckles which helped him land them one after the other endlessly!

I don't care if that game is in the past.. Ferrence and the other dude should get a beating in March Dont care.... Also if you were Tom Pyatt's brother in Phoenix would you go after him if the Bruins play the coyotes? I would

Speaking of aggression... Mubarak has stepped down, Army stepped in

Edited by CoRvInA