GDT: Bruins vs Habs, Mar. 8

dlbalr

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boulet de canon as my friends on RDS would say...

Homers on NESN r eating crow tonight!!

I just hope we avoid a gong show from the Goons.

Who are these guys and what have they done with the Habs? I swear I caught Kostitsyn backchecking there....

Interesting to see how many players take themselves out of position for a few extra seconds just to finish their checks on Subban. He's like a magnet out there.

Fxck I hAte the friggin bruins - that should be a major and Suspension

that better be a friggin penalty.. what a dirty play by Chara..

So much for avoiding the gong show. That should be 5 minutes. The puck is nowhere near the play.

He's been out for a good minute now! This doesn't look good. If I'm a player for the Habs, I'd make sure Chara's career is over!

chara did that on purpose, watch the replay.. he directed his head right into the stanchion when the puck was long gone...

Suspend him if you have any guts Campbell...

I will be VERY surprised if he is suspended - not because he doesn't deserve it, but becuase Campbell only gives meaningful suspensions to scrubs, besides his friggin son plays for the bruins.

Im up for hiring a hit man to take chara out of this world! ######ING IDIOT! Time for someone to do a McSorley on him now.

I'd like someone to take out both Chara and Lucic!

I am sorry, but I play hockey and there is no way Chara didn't see that coming.. he had a choice.. ease up, the puck is gone, or drive the head in.. he made his choice... the puke..

i sure hope Pacs is not seriously hurt.. that could be a life ender.

You do realise that Patches will be out for a long period of time...He won't be back in 1 or 2 games...

How much do you wanna bet that Chara will not get more than 2 games for this!

Looked like a pretty serious run into the post. Potentially ending some guys career calls for way more than a 5 min major.

I'd throw him out the front door of the Bell Centre and let the good people of Montreal decide.