Do you find yourself not caring?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Patches could be back for the second round of the playoffs.

Happy to hear this. Finally a bit of good news. I must say, though, that I haven't watched a game since The Hit and still feel no itch to do so. I guess I'm taking Bruce 'The Human Turd' Boudreau's advice to heart.

From March 11th:

Don't get me wrong, i think you guys are making A LOT of sense. but lets quit feeling so sorry for ourselves...

what else are you going to do watch Desperate housewives with your wife?

Max will be back in the second round of the playoffs and we'll have our day in the sun.

my pipe dream for the day?

Canucks - Habs final.

Gary Bettman has to present us the cup in the Bell Center

Dare to dream, Karma is a fickle mistress

Seems as though you may have gotten half of your post right, let's hope the rest happens.

Dare to dream bud...dare to dream

Looks like Patches could be back for the second round of the playoffs.

I'll believe it when I see it. :)

I'm not convinced he's actually coming back in the playoffs, and if he does, he'll probably be rusty and timid for a while even if it turns out he isn't permanently damaged - especially since the first round of the playoffs is likely to be against the Bruins. I bet Chara would love to finish the job.

I'm not convinced he's actually coming back in the playoffs, and if he does, he'll probably be rusty and timid for a while even if it turns out he isn't permanently damaged - especially since the first round of the playoffs is likely to be against the Bruins. I bet Chara would love to finish the job.

I cannot agree with that, I think he would be right ready to jump into his first playoffs. He may be rusty, but he is the determined type and im pretty sure he would battle through and work hard to help and prove that he is fine. Especially if it is against Boston, note he does think Chara did it intentionally so I can see him trying to stick it too Chara by playing his heart out.

Edited by bbp

I think the prediction for Patches return would be for the second round. He'll get to exchange hockey plays with Chara next year.

I'm currently looking up some recipes for you...

How do you like your crow?

I'm currently looking up some recipes for you...

How do you like your crow?

Before you start asking BTH about crow, you should probably wait. Broken neck? concussion? It might not even be a good idea to return if healthy. He's got another 10 years with us, if all goes well.

In my defense, the reports were that Pacioretty had suffered a fractured vertebra (1-2 months) AND a severe concussion. My opinion can only be based on the facts available. If it turns out he never had such a bad concussion (or any concussion at all) then I would expect it to only be a 1-2 month absence.

I also think that even if he is healthy enough to play, he should still sit out unless he's 100% back to normal.

In my defense, the reports were that Pacioretty had suffered a fractured vertebra (1-2 months) AND a severe concussion. My opinion can only be based on the facts available. If it turns out he never had such a bad concussion (or any concussion at all) then I would expect it to only be a 1-2 month absence.

I also think that even if he is healthy enough to play, he should still sit out unless he's 100% back to normal.

I agree, his long term health is most important. If he misses this year but comes back completely healthy next year, his career will be the better for it. If he comes back too early and aggravates his back injury or his concussion he looses a career.

I have complete confidence in the Habs' medical team. If they give Pax the green light during the playoffs, it will mean that he is 100% healthy and ready to play. Of course, there is still a long way to go, but the news are good.

Am I the only one who really cares ? I mean, I think I even care more than before the Chara incident. I want the Habs to go further than the Bruins so bad.

Am I the only one who really cares ? I mean, I think I even care more than before the Chara incident. I want the Habs to go further than the Bruins so bad.

I've felt the same since the Feb 9th game @ Bos. I welcome the chance to ruin the Bruins Stanley Cup dreams in the first round.

On the topic of Patches coming back, when he and the doctors agree that it's time he'll be like a bull in a china shop...scoring goals and being awesome.

Really the most amazing thing in all of this is that we're even having this conversation less than 2 weeks later.

Edited by BrenDittero