GDT: Capitals vs Canadiens, Mar. 26

dlbalr

Amazing. Caps up 1-0.. we get a few chances.. Washington calls a time out. When was the last time JM called a timeout when everyone on this board can see the team needs a wakeup?

He is not very good to adjusting on the fly.

What other coach wouldn't have Subban on the #1 PP unit in favour of having Pleks on the point??? Let alone having Subban on the bench on a 5-3 PP when a slug like Darche is on the ice. Or leaving Ak46 of the PP in favour of Halpern, Darche or Moen.

Edited by hab29RETIRED

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, what a game so far Eh. I'm actually liking it. The Habs are now officially useless, no need for other teams to worry aboot em now.

I'm starting to think JM's is the sole reason for this slump. JM probably wants a Wash series too so he's playing stupid lines to drop in the standings so he gets it. :P

Friggin Milbury.

Now he is saying MaxPax was fine gets time off and is having a good time tweeting from movies. I really hate the friggin CBC!!! It was bad enough this guy was a GM for as long as he was, its amazing the CBC would hire two pieces of shit like milbury and stock after arleady having Don Cherry the drag queen.

Oh and now he is attacking Pleks by saying that was a deliberate high stick on Horton. :blink: But of course the Chara hit was overblown and no way that could have been deliberate since hockey is such a fast game :angry:

Edited by hab29RETIRED

wow, chara was a poor innocent player, but apparently, Pleks purposely hit Horton in the face and should have been suspended..

The reality distortion field around the CBC is now complete...

wow, chara was a poor innocent player, but apparently, Pleks purposely hit Horton in the face and should have been suspended..

The reality distortion field around the CBC is now complete...

And I wonder what his comment was on the Lecavalier slash on Subban.

And I wonder what his comment was on the Lecavalier slash on Subban.

they already said that is the most protected part on the body and Subban was faking and being disrespectful.

At least it's only a one goal game and not a blow out or 2+ goal game.

It's not out of the realm of possibility that the Habs could tie this up and walk away with a point or two.

Edited by BrenDittero

It's not out of the realm of possibility that the Habs could tie this up and at least walk away with a point or two.

I think most of us are hoping for that outcome! We desperately need points. The Rangers won today, so they are tied with us with 87 points.

JM - How stupid can you get?????? why the hell did he waste another PP without Wiz and PK on the point???

Subban deserved it for his "vicious hits on Lecavalier, who should be shown more respect..

I am not kidding.

you have to be friggin kidding??? :wacko: