Hi guys I'm a new habs fan joining this community to discuss my favourite team in the world with more people that are as passionate as I am about the best hockey team ever. I was born and raised in Montreal and I know a lot about the sport and the team history. English is not my main language, but I am fully bilingual.

Looking forward to talking habs with all of you!

Hi guys I'm a new habs fan joining this community to discuss my favourite team in the world with more people that are as passionate as I am about the best hockey team ever. I was born and raised in Montreal and I know a lot about the sport and the team history. English is not my main language, but I am fully bilingual.

Looking forward to talking habs with all of you!

Welcome aboard ! Have fun. If you have any question, ask the member named dlbalr. He doesn't do anything on this website and have all time in the world for long conversation at night.:1gohabs:

Welcome aboard ! Have fun. If you have any question, ask the member named dlbalr. He doesn't do anything on this website and have all time in the world for long conversation at night.:1gohabs:

oh and btw joe im the Boston GM from HWL... :P