GDT: Game 2, Habs vs Bruins

dlbalr

You're a Bruin. YOur worst nightmare for the start of the second game after losing the first one at home to the smurfs. HAHAHAHA1 :cry_smile:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL... way to go Darche... I think we can safely say the crowd is out of this one...

Keep going boys!

Goal one check

Goal two check

frustrate brroons check--crap assed ruins trying to goon it up :habslogo::bouncing::habslogo:

Les boys need to keep it going and Price needs to stay in the net where he belongs

B

well, good first half by the boys.. out skated them and out scored them... Big pushback by the Bruins and I felt we were hanging on a bit. The refs are going to call every habs infraction, but the Bruins are getting a lot of slack. Several late hits, elbows, and interference calls let go. I don't mind, as long as the Habs don't spend all night in the box.

Boys need a good start to the 2nd... another goal would be nice. I don't want to try to sit on this lead for 40 minutes.

sure are a lot of high elbows flying

incredible... the Habs called again..

Perfect PK... and I don't mean Subban

Habs need to play the second period just like the first :habslogo::1gohabs::habslogo:

Don Cherry says..."Here is the problem..."

Actually Don, it is not a problem at all.. the Habs are winning.. you know, the Canadian team..

HAHAHAHAH!

We can score suddenly on these guys and we can hold them off pretty well. It's inevitable that they are going to have periods of high momentum.