GDT: Game 4 - Bruins @ Habs Apr. 21, 2011

bar

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can/do we keep up the pressure in the 2nd? Or do we revert back to playing "hang on hockey"? :popcorn:

GOOD to see especially after Ryder's goal :habslogo: :habslogo: :habslogo:

Guess I spoke to soon................:cry_smile:

Edited by kenadian

What exactly do the Bruins need to do to get a penalty.. that whole play started with a non-call at the Bruins line...

Boys need to keep going hard tonight and keep scoring. Thomas has kept the Bruins in this one so far, if the Bruins pick up their play, this could go bad in a hurry.

ferrence fingers the crowd. what a tool

Not to worry. I'm sure that Mike Milbury, Don Cherry, PJ Stock and the rest of the Code Police will express their righteous outrage at this classless behaviour with all the energy they've devoted to attacking PK Subban's 'attitude' all season long. They're all about the good of the game, right?

Edited by The Chicoutimi Cucumber

Anyone else believe Boston is playing penalty-free hockey? I don't, 2 obvious calls agaist Chara that weren't called, Ference giving the crowd the finger and a weak ass call against Eller.

I think Gomez should be benched, he wasn't covering his man, again, and they got scored on, again. If he cant get points, play defensively, if you can't do either, sit.

Edited by Turd Burglar

Didn't Wiz get susepended for fingering an oponent. Ferrence better get the same. Fingering the crowd is even worse

Wisniewski's suspension this year was from a gesture directly towards an opponent. By rule, the max he can get is a $2,500 fine.

I must say, that was quite the deflating end to the period after what was a very well played 30 minutes to start the game.

It's anyone's game going into the 3rd but I have a feeling MTL will pull off the win tonight.

I sure hope so. They have played som marvelous hockey but Boston has had a lot of luck on 2 goals out of their three.

If Boston blows this period , they're done, so they will be crazy. JM will be boosting the guys into high gear to get it done.

Yeah, Price needs to make that save. We're still in the driver's seat, though - let's hope it stays that way.

The Bruins have been fortunate tonight. In game one they had three to four chances where they couldn't close the deal, tonight they made two perfect shots, how many times have we seen Ryder sail that shot 10 feet high? Ference picking a shot an inch inside the corner bar?

Price plays the percentages and sometimes he gets game one, sometimes he gets tonight or the 7-0 game.

If Montreal continues to do what they are doing, they will win.

Anyone else believe Boston is playing penalty-free hockey? I don't, 2 obvious calls agaist Chara that weren't called, Ference giving the crowd the finger and a weak ass call against Eller.

I think Gomez should be benched, he wasn't covering his man, again, and they got scored on, again. If he cant get points, play defensively, if you can't do either, sit.

No, but what you are seeing is referees influencing the game by "not influencing the game".

Letting them play favors the Bruins.

I predict 2+ overtime and a Montreal win.

Price with the winner 'a la Brodeur'.

+ one loser Booin's player gets sent to the hospital because of dehydration.

The Bruins have been fortunate tonight. In game one they had three to four chances where they couldn't close the deal, tonight they made two perfect shots, how many times have we seen Ryder sail that shot 10 feet high? Ference picking a shot an inch inside the corner bar?

Price plays the percentages and sometimes he gets game one, sometimes he gets tonight or the 7-0 game.

If Montreal continues to do what they are doing, they will win.

I agree. The Habs have outplyed them. Next goal is huge. I still say, hit chara, hit chara, hit chara. he isn`t right. I know it!

No, the Habs WERE outplaying them. They lost all urgency with a two goal lead and blew it.

They better come out on fire in the third and get the Bruins back on their heels.

I agree. The Habs have outplyed them. Next goal is huge. I still say, hit chara, hit chara, hit chara. he isn`t right. I know it!

I'd rather they stay away from him. Whenever teams go after him, he tends to wake up. No one's going to injure him so just leave him be playing as he is and not go out of the way to try and wear him out physically.