GDT: Habs vs Bruins, Game 5

dlbalr

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have a bad feeling all over about this one. I know some people here think the Habs are a better team then the Bruins, but I don't agree. Doesn't mean we can't win, but we can't squander leads and blow opportunities. I view this as a must win game and it won't be easy, now that the Bruins are brimming with confidence. No lead is now safe if they plan on sitting on it.

Hopefully we can win this one and then end it at home. If they want to go the distance (a remote chance), they will need as many rest days as they can get. They can't make every series a 7 game marathon.

Oh, and if Gomez wants to earn some of that money, tonight would be a good time to start. He had a strong first game, but nothing since. He has to be much better defensively, and he has to score some goals. If Pleks is going to be a shutdown guy, the Gomez line has to score, simple as that.

I just have a bad feeling all over about this one. I know some people here think the Habs are a better team then the Bruins, but I don't agree. Doesn't mean we can't win, but we can't squander leads and blow opportunities. I view this as a must win game and it won't be easy, now that the Bruins are brimming with confidence. No lead is now safe if they plan on sitting on it.

Hopefully we can win this one and then end it at home. If they want to go the distance (a remote chance), they will need as many rest days as they can get. They can't make every series a 7 game marathon.

What else needs to happen for you to see this series is dead even?

You just played both sides with that statement. Montreal wins you have that covered. Bruins win you have that covered.

What has occured through 4 games that is indicative of superiority?

I don't get why Desheranais is continuously being saddled with Pyatt. You may as well play Gomez with Pyatt and put Desheranis with someone who has some finish.

The defense looks pretty sloppy again, the boys need to do a better job in their own end.

damn sloppy play by Gomez line again :angry2:

What has occurred? I watched the Habs come out flat in game 3. I watched them blow 3 leads in game 4. I see the momentum switch to the Bruins.

I am watching the Bruins forecheck give us fits in our own end.

Thomas has not been great most of this series and the Bruins were terrible in the first two games. They are playing better now and they have generally dominated.

So I still give the odds to Boston, but at the same time I hope the Habs win. If they are going to win, I think they need to do it in 6 games. This is not connected with the Bruins, this is based on the fact that we are a speed team and when tired, we suck. Last year they were simply done after two series. It is important they not waste opportunities to end series early.

What else needs to happen for you to see this series is dead even?

You just played both sides with that statement. Montreal wins you have that covered. Bruins win you have that covered.

What has occured through 4 games that is indicative of superiority?

Yeah, Cammy was jinxed because Cole kept calling him Gomez on that play.. no wonder he couldn't score.

Yep, a not so great first 8 mins from our D. Thank you Carey

Missed the open net? Whaaaaaaaaaat

:1gohabs:

stay in the DAMN net Price!!!

Price looks like he's trying to show off how cool he is when he handles the puck...nice and casual. I get nervous every time he does it. Leave it to the other guys.

well so much for hopig the PP was going to click :angry2:

and a penalty to the habs now :angry2:

what the hell is that parting of the red sea for Lucic???? I know its easter coming up but that's friggin ridiculous!!!

Edited by hab29RETIRED

unreal.. how many times are they going to give the puck away in their own end.. passing to guys not even looking for it.. 10 feet behind guys.. if we get out of this period even we should thank our lucky stars.