GDT: Habs vs Bruins, Game 5

dlbalr

Have they give any update regarding Wiz on RDS???? CBC has pretty much not provided much of an update on his injury.

That's what they need - Eller driving hard to the net!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another OT coming up - I don't think I can watch this game any longer - not good for the blood pressure or the heart :D

Cammy, AK46, Pleks - what would be nice would be Subban to atone for the blame he is being dished for the late change.

Huge overtime.

I hope the habs keep the pressure on. Why they can't play that way until they are behind is frustrating. You can play well defensively and still win battles, which they didn't do for 2 periods. Price has given them a chance to steal this game... so go steal it.

and Cherry is picking Gomez to score in OT - that's like saying the Bruins will win :monkey:

The longer this goes on, the more it favours the Bs because we're down to five defencemen.

MUCH better overall effort in the third. Probably because they had to go for it.

I'm really annoyed at the Habs for letting the Prunes back in this series. The Bruins are now playing with exactly the attitude that I've seen from them every time they eliminate the Habs in the playoffs: fuelled with some sort of sense of grievance, some vision of themselves as avengers of all the terrible injustices they've somehow suffered at the hands of the Habs. They had the same vibe in 1994.

However, we're one shot away from being back in the driver's seat. Kudos to Wamsley for being the voice of reason in this thread :thumbs_up:

As for GWG, I go with:

-Marchand

-Cammy

Cherry is just an old man guys. The elderly get confused sometimes and say odd things.

He's a funny guy.

the thing is, he's been the same clown now for almost 30 years!

So Subban jerk. Marchand fireplug?

My 7 year old son said "I hate Mr. Big nose" when Marchand scored.

I was tempted to say Ference should be careful for his explanation for his finger, lest his nose grow like Marchand - but I thought better of it. But now that you brought up the big nose, I may as well get my dig in :D

My 6 year old daughter noticed a Bruin picking his nose on the bench...I said ya, that's what Bruins do. Speaking of noses, of course.

Edited by Habsy