GDT: Game 7, Habs vs Bruins

dlbalr

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me...this game is over. Boston has a PP goal in them tonite. No way habs score 4 goals. I'm waithing for the TB game to start.

I normally don't respond to this kind of crap but F :habslogo::bouncing: back to the Ruins site. Habs will prevail: Broons will choke :1gohabs::habslogo::1gohabs:

I normally don't respond to this kind of crap but F :habslogo::bouncing: back to the Ruins site. Habs will prevail: Broons will choke :1gohabs::habslogo::1gohabs:

I'm a habs fan....a realistic one. Sometimes reality hurts. Trust me this one is over.

Really though. 2-1 after the first period and 6-10 posts calling it a night for Montreal.

Have a little faith.

Montreal will win.

Really though. 2-1 after the first period and 6-10 posts calling it a night for Montreal.

Have a little faith.

Montreal will win.

I'll just say this, your positive attitude is quite refreshing. :)

After the 2010 playoff run and their refusal to fold as the injuries mount, I will bury them when they are shaking hands and not a moment sooner.

After the 2010 playoff run and their refusal to fold as the injuries mount, I will bury them when they are shaking hands and not a moment sooner.

They are a beatup team in against a tough one, but they don't lack heart. They're playing as tough as they can, so we should be as good fans as we can be.

If you are talking to me I suggest you read what I said.. I said it will be over IF they don't push back.. They got the PP goal and woke up, which is what I was hoping for. If they didn't get going, they were going to be done like dinner. Actually, thank Ryder for taking a dumb penalty to kill the Bruins momentum :)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was that about the night being over?

Finally, Pleks buries one... nice SH goal and just what they needed to take the crowd out.. now push hard and get the lead and panic will set it for Boston.

You are so right there brobin.

Special team is our only true advantage on the Bruins and they are making the most of it the last two games. While the reffing was brutal in the last game, at least we don't have refs ignoring every penalty they see because "its the playoffs', which favors the Bruins.

If you are talking to me I suggest you read what I said.. I said it will be over IF they don't push back.. They got the PP goal and woke up, which is what I was hoping for. If they didn't get going, they were going to be done like dinner. Actually, thank Ryder for taking a dumb penalty to kill the Bruins momentum :)

No Brobin I was not aiming that post at you.

I will say this though.

Being positive and being wrong at worst is being naive.

Being negative and wrong is being an ass.

There are many miles to go in this game and after the season we've had anyone who knows the Habs should know that they are full of surprises.

You pointing it out is about as lame as the negativity.

That's funny. Me being excited about the Habs tying is lame. Nice.