Thank you Habs 2010-11

Just felt compelled to start a sentimental thread acknowledging the TRUE character and grit of this year's team. I've seen better and more talented Habs teams, but I'm not sure I've seen one with as much determination and guts. These guys gave everything they had and more and were fully worthy of the :habslogo: . Thanks, boys.

I gotta say our boys did beter than I tought they would in this series. With Markov, Gorges and MaxPac, it would surely have been an easier series for our boys...but I'm still proud of them!

Let's just hope that they'll get some help from Pierre Gauthier for next year!

I'm incredibly proud of what our boys accomplished despite the injuries. We can always bemoan the ones that got away, (e.g., Sergei, more than likely, Pouliot) but Gainey and Gauthier have assembled a team that NEVER give up, no matter what misfortunes befall them.

I look forward to a healthier team causing some real damage next year.

I'm proud of the way the team battled and came together over JM's system.

I'm also really happy with the way Gauthier handled the injury situation. He made decent moves to plug the holes without hurting us long term.

Watching Price dominate and Subban fight through all of the negativity about his attitude etc..

We have much to be thankful for.

Just felt compelled to start a sentimental thread acknowledging the TRUE character and grit of this year's team. I've seen better and more talented Habs teams, but I'm not sure I've seen one with as much determination and guts. These guys gave everything they had and more and were fully worthy of the :habslogo: . Thanks, boys.

A fine compulsion and one I share. Games are only games, but one reason I'm a lifelong Montreal fan ... aside from having been born in Montreal ("thank God" as I say every time I'm asked), is that Montreal as it does in so many areas of life manifests so often the best of what is good. Montreal and Quebec love hockey; not winning at any cost; not just bums in seats, but rather do they keep their eye on the holy grail, great hockey. Through thick and thin this ethos continues to emerge and spread a little happiness.

Thanks to all Hababilia.