2011 HW Fantasy Football

dlbalr

With the lockout now over, it's Fantasy Football time once again. I have renewed the league from last season, the draft is tentatively set for Thursday, August 25th at 7:45 PM EST (it took me 17 attempts to get a draft slot that wasn't booked by the time I clicked on it, they're filling up that fast). Returning members from last year should receive an e-mail with an invite. Failing that, join this way:

Player Pool:

Unique league URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/hwnfl

Link to sign up: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/signup

League ID: 283004

Password: habsworld

I'm holding off on the pick'em for now since there wasn't a whole lot of interest last year. If you want to be a part of a pool that just picks the winner of each game, let me know and if there's enough interest, I'll set that up.

I've invited an ex-coworker /friend who has experience with yahoo fantasy football

I've also invited good GMs who played in a facebook fantasy football league I was in last year.

Hopefully we can get at least 10-12 GMs total, and not have to invite random unknown people through yahoo who will go AWOL on week 2

I've also invited good GMs who played in a facebook fantasy football league I was in last year.

Hopefully we can get at least 10-12 GMs total, and not have to invite random unknown people through yahoo who will go AWOL on week 2

We haven't filled the league through random Yahoo people in years. I know a while back we did but since I've been running the league (2007), I know we haven't opened it up.

We're at 9 GM's right now, 2 GM's from last year haven't joined. One I expected but Huz, you've been in these leagues for a while, sign up already!

We haven't filled the league through random Yahoo people in years. I know a while back we did but since I've been running the league (2007), I know we haven't opened it up.

We're at 9 GM's right now, 2 GM's from last year haven't joined. One I expected but Huz, you've been in these leagues for a while, sign up already!

Yeah, I was saying that while we were at 4-5 GMs. 10 GMs with Huz is nice, 12 is a good number too. The 2 people I've invited from other leagues haven't joined yet. Any idea who's RonnyA?

Yeah, I was saying that while we were at 4-5 GMs. 10 GMs with Huz is nice, 12 is a good number too. The 2 people I've invited from other leagues haven't joined yet. Any idea who's RonnyA?

Boston GM in HWL, goes by HabsTrick450 (I think) here.

• 3 weeks later...