HW Monthly Schedule Wallpapers

sakiqc

Del seems to jinx players he picks though. October was Briere. Didn't turn out well for him. I have nothing against Douglas Murray, but would be a safe pick for November.

DO BRIERE AGAIN

Vote this post up or I break your Pacioretty. Again.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Maybe we can blame Eller's month of horror on his featured place in the wallpaper.

If our wallpaper is contributing to player slumps, you're going to be terrified with February. (I'm not sure I'll get it posted today, it may not be until tomorrow.)

If our wallpaper is contributing to player slumps, you're going to be terrified with February. (I'm not sure I'll get it posted today, it may not be until tomorrow.)

It sounds like Team Canada might also suffer from the wallpaper curse.

By the way, I have to send my thanks to Del Stephens for creating these great calendars. I always use them for my background wallpaper on my computers and look forward to them at the start of every month. :clap:

By the way, I have to send my thanks to Del Stephens for creating these great calendars. I always use them for my background wallpaper on my computers and look forward to them at the start of every month. :clap:

Same. But I prefer the ones by Del Johnson. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...