Myers - Gragnani

Schiestel - Persson

Miller

Enroth

Puck drop: 7:30 PM EST

TV: RDS

Radio: Team 990 98.5 fm (French)

• Upvote 1

Lineups don't seem fair, but we have to take it on the positive side: it's a very nice opportunity to see many of our prospects facing a NHL caliber team. We can get a better idea of where they are at then if they were playing against another B team.

Lineups don't seem fair, but we have to take it on the positive side: it's a very nice opportunity to see many of our prospects facing a NHL caliber team. We can get a better idea of where they are at then if they were playing against another B team.

It generally evens out over the course of the preseason. I remember last year noting how the Habs iced the weaker lineup a few times but then they got the 'gift' from the Isles when they sent no one of consequence for the last game.

You never know. We could have some hungry rookies against a bunch of 'starting easy' vets from Buffalo. Price sucked last night in his first game. Miller might suck tonight.

(note,the realist in me thinks we are going to get creamed. :( )

A much better (and more entertaining) first period to say the least. Gallagher has been active, as have Dumont and Desharnais in particular. On the back end, it's nice to see Gorges looking like his usual self while St. Denis and Henry have been decent for AHL'ers.

As for a stat that caught my eye (limited as I can't find the detailed stuff), I refer you to the last HW Twitter post.

One other note as I skim through the scratches, it's nice to see that the trio of Russians who have never reported (Kruchinin, Sidyakin, and Korneev) are in the scratch list meaning they're still on the 90-man roster. I've had people call me out in e-mails for even thinking the first two were still in the organization but I'm right after all. Oh well, back to the game...

http://www.nhl.com/ice/boxscore.htm?id=2011010018